Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockster

Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know how u can confirm whether the cowboyszone got money that u sent through paypal? Just wanted to make sure it gets to the right place.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per Reality in another thread

I typically process donations every 1-2 weeks. I do not accept the donations via PayPal until I update my records and the users' accounts at the same time.
After he's processed them, then the user gets a Zone Supporter tag under their name. Thanks for supporting the Zone. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;1438509 said:
Per Reality in another thread

After he's processed them, then the user gets a Zone Supporter tag under their name. Thanks for supporting the Zone. :)

Per a PM Reality sent me...

PM said:
Brain I usually spend the donations on No-Doz, Red Bull and large quantities of sugar filled candy in order to keep awake and feed my internet pron addiction. Once that caffeine and sugar buzz wears off (usually 3-4 days) I will take a full day or two to rest up. So once I get rested up I usually check a few things out and finally get around to adding the zone supporter tag to the user who made the donation.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
lockster;1438380 said:
Hey,

Does anyone know how u can confirm whether the cowboyszone got money that u sent through paypal? Just wanted to make sure it gets to the right place.

You'll get a special picture sent too you via email by Winicki......I suggest you delete it without opening the attachment unless you want to pay for therapy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1438531 said:
You'll get a special picture sent too you via email by Winicki......I suggest you delete it without opening the attachment unless you want to pay for therapy.

That happened to me ........ :( <shudder>

lockster

Reaction score
Maybe I should have sent cases of red bull, no doz, and some water after u start feeling that dehydration mode coming on :)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1438531 said:
He can't send out pics like that any more. Ever since that Chris Hansen guy from Dateline busted him a few weeks back the local cops raided his house and took his old computer where he kept those stored. :D

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Just curious but, where exactly does the money people donate go?

the big 88

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1443303 said:
Just curious but, where exactly does the money people donate go?

To keep the forum going, its not free to host a site you know :)

Air Force One

Reaction score
was it dumb of me to use a credit card rather than paypal? everyone else seems to use paypal. I couldnt use paypal or my girlfriend would find out. wondering if i should have just taken the *** chewing and used paypal.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Where is the link for Cowboy Zone donations?
I was actually stumped on this as well. I kept looking for the donate button inside of Reality's thread of donors. As it turns out, I was making it a lot more difficult than it is.......without going into a thread itself, just look at the top right corner of the fan forum, or maybe any forum there is a button for twitter as well as a donation button. I see you have found it but maybe it will help someone else in the future.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I was actually stumped on this as well. I kept looking for the donate button inside of Reality's thread of donors. As it turns out, I was making it a lot more difficult than it is.......without going into a thread itself, just look at the top right corner of the fan forum, or maybe any forum there is a button for twitter as well as a donation button. I see you have found it but maybe it will help someone else in the future.

And there it was in the upper right hand side on every panel. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.