"DONE" with team Skins Fans are burning gear

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I could never feel sorry for them. NEVER! If they went 0-16 for the next 20 years in a row I would not feel sorry for them. Actually, it would bring me great joy. The more misery for that fan base the better!

Lol

Your hatred for some teams runs real deep....

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Lol

Your hatred for some teams runs real deep....

And none deeper than the Skins. In order to really understand it you would have had to live in the DC area. I did for 30 years. 30 years of being surrounded by an entire region of people obsessed with the Cowboys because of their jealous hatred for the Boys. A classless bunch of idiots. And it its not just the fans its the local media there too.

Honestly it goes back to my school days in the 70's. If the Skins happened to beat the Cowboys it was pure hell going to school on Monday morning. I would get on the bus and the whole bus was full of kids yelling and harassing me the whole ride to school. I even had a bus driver one year that was part of it. Get to school and it was the same thing in home room and every class. And it was brought up all throughout the season. And the adults are actually worse in the workplace. Especially during Joe Gibbs first run.

If the Skins would win on Sunday the front page of the Wash Post was all Skins. Not the front page of the sports section, the front page of the whole paper. All the radio and tv nonsense non stop. If they lost it was a great week - SILENCE. Skins fans are like Democrats. If something happens they dont like, they just ignore it. They dont acknowledge it. They act as if it never happened. Its a conscious denial.

Skins fans are the lowest form of human life on the planet. Like pond scum. I have nothing but disdain for all of them. I wish all of them nothing but everlasting misery with an owner like Danny Boy Snyder that they all deserve!

I celebrate every time they lose a game! :dance:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
And none deeper than the Skins. In order to really understand it you would have had to live in the DC area. I did for 30 years. 30 years of being surrounded by an entire region of people obsessed with the Cowboys because of their jealous hatred for the Boys. A classless bunch of idiots. And it its not just the fans its the local media there too.

Honestly it goes back to my school days in the 70's. If the Skins happened to beat the Cowboys it was pure hell going to school on Monday morning. I would get on the bus and the whole bus was full of kids yelling and harassing me the whole ride to school. I even had a bus driver one year that was part of it. Get to school and it was the same thing in home room and every class. And it was brought up all throughout the season. And the adults are actually worse in the workplace. Especially during Joe Gibbs first run.

If the Skins would win on Sunday the front page of the Wash Post was all Skins. Not the front page of the sports section, the front page of the whole paper. All the radio and tv nonsense non stop. If they lost it was a great week - SILENCE. Skins fans are like Democrats. If something happens they dont like, they just ignore it. They dont acknowledge it. They act as if it never happened. Its a conscious denial.

Skins fans are the lowest form of human life on the planet. Like pond scum. I have nothing but disdain for all of them. I wish all of them nothing but everlasting misery with an owner like Danny Boy Snyder that they all deserve!

I celebrate every time they lose a game! :dance:

Bright sides:

1. Joe Gibbs 2nd stint
2. Early to mid 90s must have been fun...PAYBACK... AND THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL

3. Atleast you didn't live in New York, Bronx specifically.... Lol

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bright sides:

1. Joe Gibbs 2nd stint
2. Early to mid 90s must have been fun...PAYBACK... AND THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL

3. Atleast you didn't live in New York, Bronx specifically.... Lol

The 90's were great.

I never hated the Yankees until the Derek Jeter era. I used to like them before that. Ive still got all my old Yankee autographs. Mattingly bat, balls, pics. Ive got a nice Don Mattingly & Jack Clark pic that I got both to autograph. Ricky Henderson. Billy Martin. Ron Guidry. A few others.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could never feel sorry for them. NEVER! If they went 0-16 for the next 20 years in a row I would not feel sorry for them. Actually, it would bring me great joy. The more misery for that fan base the better!

exactly....I bet this
Why? He's a Commander fan

exactly, no sympathy. The only way I could imagine feeling bad for him and as he claims, he was genetically born into Commander fandom - you can't pick your parents. With that said, at about age 8 he should have realized the long miserable road ahead of him and change allegiance, preferably to the Cowboys. Now he just a winy man-baby destroying his stuff. lol

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
exactly....I bet this

exactly, no sympathy. The only way I could imagine feeling bad for him and as he claims, he was genetically born into Commander fandom - you can't pick your parents. With that said, at about age 8 he should have realized the long miserable road ahead of him and change allegiance, preferably to the Cowboys. Now he just a winy man-baby destroying his stuff. lol

That would be some serious doo-doo lol

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for Washington fans.

1. I'm a firm believer that fans of a team should not be afraid to root for another team if their team is not performing to expectations. If a fan *really* wants changes from their organization, the best way is to quit being a fan of that team and take your fandom and money to another team. It sends a message loud and clear.

2. They are the same fans that constantly call Cowboys fans as 'bandwagon jumpers' and 'fair weather fans.' Here they are not happy with how the team is playing and all that inference of their loyalty is nothing but a sham in the end. If you want to do it right you could admit that your claims that Cowboys fans are bandwagon jumpers and fair weather fans is misguided. Instead, you're the same hypocritical oafs that we always knew you were.

YR

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Why would I ever waste any of my compassion on a football fan that chose the skins?

Don't give me any crap about being born into the Commander family, .. I was born into a stoolers family but I had the good sense to choose the DALLAS COWBOYS !!

LOL!