Dont blame Dak

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by kuyyo_morro, May 1, 2021.

1. kuyyo_morro

kuyyo_morro Well-Known Member

807 Messages
    963 Likes Received
    Dak did what is right. Rob these moronic front office. They dont invest in free agency nor do they take chances in draft.

kskboys likes this.
  2. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

17,183 Messages
    12,215 Likes Received
    Moronic statement!!!

dak has like 8 PBS on offense and now paid to be elite..we picked player in FA and the draft to improve the defense and i say they did..what dak needs 22 pbs to succeed. Thats what you are really saying with your moronic statement.,.

He cant carry a team..hmmm:rolleyes::omg::facepalm:

Hadenough and DFWJC like this.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

51,183 Messages
    38,846 Likes Received
    Well
    That’s random

4. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

26,207 Messages
    28,598 Likes Received
    Take chances? I don't know what in hades they were doing, but taking or not taking chances isn't in the convo!

This draft fell as if Jerry made everyone take shots of Johnny Walker every 15 minutes!!!!

5. Blake

Blake Well-Known Member

4,420 Messages
    6,993 Likes Received
    David Letterman voice:

@kuyyo_morro said that we should not blame Prescott for what's going on with his status and contract... And I said to myself, "No one is blaming Prescott". And he further elucidated who we should actually blame, are Dak's agents and managers. We should blame them because this is what they do. And then @kuyyo_morro pointed out, that he himself has no agent or manager. So I'm begging you ladies and gentleman, on behalf of everyone involved, Please don't blame Prescott. I know alot of you haters think Prescott pushed himself out of a job. He's not that kind of quarterback. He would never do that to himself. PLEASE!,... don't blame Prescott.

6. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

8,119 Messages
    13,185 Likes Received
    Dak did right. How about Jerry, did he do right?

7. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

6,231 Messages
    7,162 Likes Received
    My problem with Dak is he needs to be surrounded by first round talent to be slightly better than avg. Goff or Wentz would look like Mahomes on this team. If you put Dak on the Jags this year he would look like a bust. The money he got was earned by the players around him and he is greedy SOB!

8. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

24,495 Messages
    22,709 Likes Received
    :lmao::lmao2:Gold, pure gold. :lmao::lmao2:

9. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

58,023 Messages
    26,426 Likes Received
    Off course not, why in the world would you ever blame Dak for anything?