dont forget DFW sports beat will be on covering cowboys at 6:30 pm

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dont forget DFW sports beat will be on covering cowboys at 6:30 pm

i dont know if it will be good or not, but might be some good stuff on the show, ive got to go to work at 6:30 so maybe DC or theebs can put up the podcast, joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
your welcome, i figure maybe DC will podcast it if any good

tony romo said i expect our players to go out and play hard, play tough, pay attention to detail, this is a new season riight now, and its here now

brady said he saw the thumb and its better, the pinkie isnt completely healed yet,

romo has to deal with the pinkie, so the worry is with the pain, will a ball said over someones head

roy williams said it will be a treasure to play with romo now

brady said this team cant make mistakes like they have on defense, etc, just like romo siad this team must play now

brady went on to say he didnt think felix will play

talking about Commanders, portis, moss, shawn springs, and taylor

wow didnt know this romo has never won in washington

roy williams said he is excited to play with romo and its pretty cool to play with romo;

we wil have to have communication on the field, that im a jokester, roy williams is, its all good

roy said he didnt knowthat too much about the Commanders, and w e have to bring our a game every week,

pinkie or no pinkie its time to get it on now boys, time to go

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
a fan sent in email to brady and asked him about getting adam jones back, if he will come back,

brady says he let the team down, the players tried to be nice to him etc, but he let them down and brady doesnt think he will let adam jones back in this year, even though jerry jones wants to win