Don't Forget

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
that Drew is playing tomarrow on 12pm cst on NFL network.. in all this TO crap, i just wanted to remind everyone. Lets see what this kids has got.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If Time Warner would carry the NFL Network I would......and yes I know Directv carries it :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
If Time Warner would carry the NFL Network I would......and yes I know Directv carries it :D

Same problem here....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Send them some pea salad and maybe they will add it :D

I tried that ...... they disconnected my cable.:bang2: :laugh2:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Got my TiVo set already.
I'll post a breakdown tomorrow night for those who can't catch it.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:
that Drew is playing tomarrow on 12pm cst on NFL network.. in all this TO crap, i just wanted to remind everyone. Lets see what this kids has got.

thanks cowboy4ever.............i will be watching.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I've beenlooking forward to this game...I think it's time for us to see what this kid gots.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Got my TiVo set already.
I'll post a breakdown tomorrow night for those who can't catch it.

As much as Ive been anticipating his inaugaration into NFLE,, its my dear old moms birthday tommorrow, and will be Tivo'n as well... sometimes even family comes before Cowboy related events.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Typhus said:
As much as Ive been anticipating his inaugaration into NFLE,, its my dear old moms birthday tommorrow, and will be Tivo'n as well... sometimes even family comes before Cowboy related events.

Someone needs to get his prioritys right :) JK

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:
Someone needs to get his prioritys right :) JK

A quick little story... one year I bailed on a thanksgiving to stay at home and watch the game, even though I was responsible for bringing the turkey.
Im still crawling out from under that rock...:bang2:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Henson better tear up NFL Europe or he is not going to be around by training camp.

Me, I think he's the real deal and will get the job done. He just needs to play some football to get back on track.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Typhus said:
Yea.
But it's Drew Henson!

j/k:D