Don't let the score fool you

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
It was not even as close as the score is gonna read at 0. Bottom line we were the better team all around, not even close. So much for the overrated packers huh? Can't wait to play the G'nads, and stomp them out, just like Antler mouth strahan said.. We are headed to the SB, we can't be stopped.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
we are going undefeated except we will finish what the Pats couldnt do ;). naw haha seriously its obvious we have a great team and the scary part is i think we have yet to play a complete all around great game. when we put it completely together its gonna be almost impossible to beat us!

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2276650 said:
we are going undefeated except we will finish what the Pats couldnt do ;). naw haha seriously its obvious we have a great team and the scary part is i think we have yet to play a complete all around great game. when we put it completely together its gonna be almost impossible to beat us!

That's very true. I think in all 3 games we have not executed 100% on offense or defense. Today though our defense played out of there minds. Our offense was not all that great but got the job done. If our defense keeps, playin like this, we can't be stopped.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2276650 said:
we are going undefeated except we will finish what the Pats couldnt do ;). naw haha seriously its obvious we have a great team and the scary part is i think we have yet to play a complete all around great game. when we put it completely together its gonna be almost impossible to beat us![/QUOTE]

I hope it starts next week. What better time to put it all together than against the skins and completely destroy them.

:skins:

ologan

Reaction score
Hostile;2276635 said:
I could have made book on this being one of the 1st responses.

Didn't take long,did it hos? By the way,listening to the post game,Norm said we averaged right at seven yards per snap. For such a damn bad game,that's amazing!

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Hostile;2276635 said:
I could have made book on this being one of the 1st responses.

Why even watch football? We should just wait till December, cause apparently that's when people will be happy.

adamknite

Reaction score
I'm so excited right now. Finally beating the Packers at Lambeau field, and doing it pretty impressively (at least in my eyes) just feels good.

Beating a division and conference rival in back to back weeks feels even better, now if we can get the Commanders next week..... wow.

xtreme_2k

Reaction score
187beatdown;2276751 said:
Why even watch football? We should just wait till December, cause apparently that's when people will be happy.

Pretty amazing how fans can't seem to enjoy wins! Offense sucks, defense sucks. I agree why can't all this worrywart fans just turn off their tv's so they can't find faults with this team. I for one, will be watching the game again in my DVR and appreciate the beauty, power and excellence of this team just because they won a game they were supposed to lose according to all the experts!!!

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
xtreme_2k;2276797 said:
Pretty amazing how fans can't seem to enjoy wins! Offense sucks, defense sucks. I agree why can't all this worrywart fans just turn off their tv's so they can't find faults with this team. I for one, will be watching the game again in my DVR and appreciate the beauty, power and excellence of this team just because they won a game they were supposed to lose according to all the experts!!!

Well said bro. :)

Pabst

Reaction score
It's a long season, but I see no reason not to feel optimistic about Dallas' chances this year.

The biggest knock on the Cowboys is that they play in the hardest division in sports. But if you're the best of the best, what's the problem?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Won by eleven after not getting at least nine points with the INT, fumble and then not kicking the FG at the end.

It basically was a total domination.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I agree, Dallas could have had a score in the upper 30's if not for those turnovers.

I'll go into work tomorrow and listen to the Packers fans tell me that it was close, even though it wasn't.

They have been telling me all week that Rodgers right now is better than Romo has ever been. What a crock.

I'll get triple time at work tomorrow with all the money I made off these homers.

Right now, I get free lunch for the next two weeks and that doesn't include the cash I made.

I believed.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
xtreme_2k;2276797 said:

Not exactly the type of people you want next to you in the trenches, are they?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
187beatdown;2276751 said:
The hell they will. They'll drink their sour milk and stale lemon cookies and if the Cowboys lose tell everyone who enjoyed the wins that they saw it all along and we should bow to their superior insight. If we win it all, they will say they were behind the team all the way.