Don't let the score fool you

robjgrif

Reaction score
We all know this is a great Cowboy team! But it is early into the season and I think the key will be how they are playing at the end of the season! That being said, It's awesome to see all the cheese heads, commentators, and ESPN analyst eat crow for predicting a Cowboy loss!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Many commentators said we wouldn't win up there but Tom Waddle and Hub Arkush (who I usually hate) said we would win. Arkush specifically stated the Packers impressed him until they almost choked the game away against the Lions. He said the Packers were stepping up in class tonight and would be beaten badly. He was right.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
T.O81;2276586 said:
It was not even as close as the score is gonna read at 0. Bottom line we were the better team all around, not even close. So much for the overrated packers huh? Can't wait to play the G'nads, and stomp them out, just like Antler mouth strahan said.. We are headed to the SB, we can't be stopped.

I agree. I was prepared for another nerve racking game like last week (especially after the first half). it feels strange beng so relaxed and not feeling anxious after the game.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
DallasInDC;2276917 said:
I agree. I was prepared for another nerve racking game like last week (especially after the first half). it feels strange beng so relaxed and not feeling anxious after the game.

Tell me bout it. after last weeks game, i was feeling like i had took about 10 redbulls and about 10 monster drinks.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Already hearing it. Their DBs were short which is why we scored on the big plays. But Romo is fully accountable for his 'shortcomings' on a couple of series. Dallas is just not there yada yada.

Ok. I can live with their hate.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O81;2276586 said:
Bottom line we were the better team all around, not even close.
That will be the case for most (if not all) our games this year. Including games played in January.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Everyone watching the game could see who the better team was.

I just don't know why they thought they could beat us just rushing their front four.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;2276635 said:
I could have made book on this being one of the 1st responses.

Ha!

Wonder if any of the number of those people who would have posted that response will enjoy this season at all.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2277104 said:
Everyone watching the game could see who the better team was.

I just don't know why they thought they could beat us just rushing their front four.

That seems to make little difference to them. They are still hating on us. Just ignore what you wish and emphasize what you want and damn the facts. It is what they say it is.....at least that's how they act.

I've never really been annoyed with it but it's gotten so ridiculously orchestrated I can't ignore it.