Don't spin it any other way

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
Our running backs suck - what a horrible nightmare Murray going to Philly and we add ... Darren McFadden?

Honestly how many people thought McFadden was out of football ? I know I did.

So , you wanna be happy about our new CB - who btw raised flags on his actual football ability or our 60th in Gregory who has. Number of issues - go ahead.

But who is running the football ? 5 different guys ? Are we back to Romo throwing 52 times ?

Also who also thinks our WR game is a little stale ? We really need a new wrinkle because you need a new wrinkle every year.

I'm sorry I don't believe in any ANY back on our roster to carry 20 times.

Concerned

yimyammer

Reaction score
biff3.jpg

Biff!!

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
This draft may be a disaster, but it sure isn't because we didn't take a RB who couldn't beat out Randle. (Doesn't look like there were more than 3-4 of those guys to begin with).

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Our running backs suck - what a horrible nightmare Murray going to Philly and we add ... Darren McFadden?

So , you wanna be happy about our new CB - who btw raised flags on his actual football ability or our 60th in Gregory who has. Number of issues - go ahead.

But who is running the football ? 5 different guys ? Are we back to Romo throwing 52 times ?

Also who also thinks our WR game is a little stale ? We really need a new wrinkle because you need a new wrinkle every year.

Concerned

You catch the Nebraska-Miami game, Giants fan? i really like the matchup of Gregory versus Flowers and Pugh. Both first round reaches too.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I'm baffled why people are upset. Top 2 RB's were gone. I liked Coleman other than that no one could contribute more than RB on roster already. I would be amazed if Murray got 1,800 yards back to back. I could see our RB's combined get that amount of yards.

The Boys got 2 big uglies to strengthen the depth of our already dominant Oline. OT/GG who have size and feet to take over next year or if injuries occur.

They began retooling Dline with DE's to develop pass rush. Only DT that I was surprised they let go was Xavier Cooper, but they had their reasons as they had a private workout with. Rod likes our DT's. He likes LB's to make plays. We picked up two LB to compete. Hot hens was fun to watch. Let's give this organization the benefit of doubt.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I thought it was decided last year op is not a cowboys fan and should be ignored.

jnday

Reaction score
Somehow you get that out of what I said. I clearly was talking about one poster. Far from anybody.

You are not known as one of the posters that does it on a consistent basis . There are several that labels other posters as trolls and non-fans because they disagree with team decisions. It is childish and ignorant on their part. I was label s troll many times because I wanted upgrades to Costa and Nagy. Now I am just a troll because I have little faith in the RBs. Go figure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Over the years I have been called a Homer, seeing things through rose color glass yet I see reason for Concern at RB, I also had concerns with Gregory playing DE in the 4-3. Of course I hope to see McFadden, Randle, Dunbar and Williams step up and show they can handle the job but as of right now in their careers none have. Gregory I feel a bit better because he seems to understand the need to add some weight to his frame to be able to handle the DE over the course of 16 games but he is also a rookie so it is hard to know for sure if he will pan out or not.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You are not known as one of the posters that does it on a consistent basis . There are several that labels other posters as trolls and non-fans because they disagree with team decisions. It is childish and ignorant on their part. I was label s troll many times because I wanted upgrades to Costa and Nagy. Now I am just a troll because I have little faith in the RBs. Go figure.

We can't have everything but we are close. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by our running game.

I honestly thought the op was labeled a fan of another team and he only made posts that the intent was to "be a troll" to Cowboys fans.
If I remember correctly his posts made it pretty clear the label was likely correct. This current post seems to support the accusation.

However, I'm generally not a fan of "the realists". For a variety of reasons and one is not that they are real.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Concerned

Your threads.

poo_web.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Some how I seriously doubt, in fact I know as I've been here, that this statement is not true.

You've been labeled a troll for far more than complaints about Nagy and Costa.

Personally I don't think you're a troll.