Don't watch the Eagles game

Dracula

Reaction score
If Jerrah understands anything, it's not to underestimate the effects of bad press. Bad press can grow from a twig to an oak pretty damn fast. If there are others, on this board, that feel the same way, then join me and say we ain't watching this crap, for another game. Go on twitter and ask others to join in. You never know how some ideas will take off and, if the revolution starts trending, then, if nothing else, it will give Jerrah something to worry about over the offseason.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Raiders are 3000 miles from home, on Xmas, playing out the string. I think we can guess how this one will turn out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If Jerrah understands anything, it's not to underestimate the effects of bad press. Bad press can grow from a twig to an oak pretty damn fast. If there are others, on this board, that feel the same way, then join me and say we ain't watching this crap, for another game. Go on twitter and ask others to join in. You never know how some ideas will take off and, if the revolution starts trending, then, if nothing else, it will give Jerrah something to worry about over the offseason.

Oh brother, sure thing Count. I'm guessing ol' Jerrah will be brought to his knees next Sunday.

Then again, considering he'll still be rich, still be in charge, still get to play fantasy football at the highest level, and still be at no risk of having any of that taken from him until he dies, maybe he won't even notice your Twitter boycott?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is foolish. I will watch.

Dracula

Reaction score
Ah, the old boycott technique. When has that ever worked? At least the fans were booing at AT &T yesterday.
It's never worked on a local basis, but on twitter, who knows. When Bailey missed the FG, he damn sure heard the booing. He jumped out of his chair like someone had juiced him with a cattle prod. I guarantee you, that there is someone, in the Cowboys organization, whose job it is to monitor social media. You just never know.

Dracula

Reaction score
Oh brother, sure thing Count. I'm guessing ol' Jerrah will be brought to his knees next Sunday.

Then again, considering he'll still be rich, still be in charge, still get to play fantasy football at the highest level, and still be at no risk of having any of that taken from him until he dies, maybe he won't even notice your Twitter boycott?
Jerrah's got all those things but what he doesn't have and what he wants more than anything else is another championship and the validation that would bring. He also is well aware that he is running out of time.
What got Jerrah's and the other owners attention and caused sagging ratings, empty seats, and lost revenue? One guy taking a knee. You just never know.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oops... I didn't see this until I had already watched that game. :oops: Those iggles look so beatable. Must be nice to finish out the season with two games at home... and now has secured home field advantage throughout the playoffs until the Super Bowl which will be hosted in Minnesota. They have nothing to play for next week when the Cowboys visit them. My advice is to not watch that game because neither team has anything to gain. I can't imagine that will be a competitive game.