Don't worry, be happy

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
First off all I give my condolences to Dak getting hurt again, however this season just got more exciting for myself. I want to watch a scary movie every time this team plays. Who knows what will happen?

This team is waking up to a new leader. Can he get his team to respond to him? Will wonder boy adapt to the new leader of this team? Will MM get some fire in his gut on the sidelines? Will all the players hang their heads in shame after this game or just go back to their fancy night life thinking it's just a game, I have my green backs.

Micah got knocked on his *** and got two sacks, however, for as fast as they bragged about...they got horse stomped. But, they did hold the GOAT to 19...winnable game.

I have no expectations for this season as far as being in contention goes, I just can't wait to watch this show, never disappointed.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As someone who absolutely hates Winter, football season is the one saving grace...Now I need to move to Florida.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
First off all I give my condolences to Dak getting hurt again, however this season just got more exciting for myself. I want to watch a scary movie every time this team plays. Who knows what will happen?

This team is waking up to a new leader. Can he get his team to respond to him? Will wonder boy adapt to the new leader of this team? Will MM get some fire in his gut on the sidelines? Will all the players hang their heads in shame after this game or just go back to their fancy night life thinking it's just a game, I have my green backs.

Micah got knocked on his *** and got two sacks, however, for as fast as they bragged about...they got horse stomped. But, they did hold the GOAT to 19...winnable game.

I have no expectations for this season as far as being in contention goes, I just can't wait to watch this show, never disappointed.
tdworld_5303_are_you_not_entertained_w_text_720x396.png