Don't you just hate pining for Sunday?

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
I mean, you work all week and pine for Friday evening to take you away from that job, only to inwardly complain that the day your team plays isn't coming fast enough...

I can't wait to see this weeks inception of the Dallas Cowboys in Philly, - will it mean a playoff run or the end of my season? - only to know that afterward is just waiting for Sunday to end so I can go to bed and wake up on time to go to work.

What a cruel joke. Someone has to set a precedent, in which football Sunday becomes something of a hallowed day, where the following day must remain sacred for recovery, be it for celebratory carousing or healing from the inflicted wounds of an undue loss...

Who's game to set that standard? It should probably be someone who's built up some kind of equity at a job, where they've been there long enough and done such good work as to be indispensable and since I'm somewhat new to my job, I'll have to defer.

Any takers?

notherbob

Reaction score
Waiting for a 3:15 CST kickoff is almost agony and Sunday night kickoff is agony while waiting for a Monday night game is cruel and unusual punishment.

Pushers delight at the anguish of their addicts.