Dontari Poe for Taco trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICP

Reaction score
Taco has little to no trade value. If he had ever put together a stretch in the regular season where he looked good maybe, but the only time he ever looked even decent were the few splashes this past pre-season

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
What has Poe's career been like?

He's been ok, hasn't really reached his potential either. I think people see his name and assume the guy is a Pro Bowler, I see a guy who would be a depth player on the Cowboys but could help stop the run....especially come playoff time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's been ok, hasn't really reached his potential either. I think people see his name and assume the guy is a Pro Bowler, I see a guy who would be a depth player on the Cowboys but could help stop the run....especially come playoff time.

Nobody's "assuming he's a Pro Bowler." But we realize that unlike our first round bust, Poe actually has value.

The Panthers aren't paying him $9 million a year out of charity.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The Cowboys can't get a bag of footballs for Taco, much less someone else's starter.

I don't know if we can even get a taco for Taco. I mean I guess a $1 taco from Taco bell, but try and make it a supreme and they'll likely demand we throw in a conditional pick.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if we can even get a taco for Taco. I mean I guess a $1 taco from Taco bell, but try and make it a supreme and they'll likely demand we throw in a conditional pick.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. They can't get anything for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.