Dontari Poe: Something Cowboys haven't had in a while

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Strong like bull, Quick like lightning, Fat like Toyota Minivan.
While he may not be what he once was, I will agree with "Fat like Toyota Mini van."
Man does eliminate running lanes, eats space, that's a good thing for this D.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Read somewhere where Poe disappeared in games last season. We’ll see if he shows up here.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Poe should weight in at least 50/60 lbs. heavier than the average DL we were suiting up last year! That's a lotta beef right there!!:thumbup:

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Glad to see the beef arrive, it’s about time. ....according to many nowadays it’s totally a passing league. Why worry about run stuffing the gut?...I ain’t buying it. We got burned too much by teams pounding the ball....

Kaiser

Reaction score
While he may not be what he once was, I will agree with "Fat like Toyota Mini van."
Man does eliminate running lanes, eats space, that's a good thing for this D.

Plus we really don't need him to be a 3 down player. He can be a force on running downs but then stay fresh when we rotate in someone like Gallimore or Crawford into that spot on passing downs.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Read somewhere where Poe disappeared in games last season. We’ll see if he shows up here.

"Disappeared" is a poor choice of words here... lol/jk (I know what you mean)

I wonder if they use him like the Chiefs did years ago on offense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
"Disappeared" is a poor choice of words here... lol/jk (I know what you mean)

I wonder if they use him like the Chiefs did years ago on offense.

Yeah, it would be hard for him to disappear with his size. We’ll just have to see how we’re going to use him and how he plays. Sure wish we would have had a normal offseason with OTA’s to get him and everyone else ready.

Praxit

Reaction score
...a one player 5 sack game. ..lol.. Dont tell Dak.

johneric8

Reaction score
Glad to see the beef arrive, it’s about time. ....according to many nowadays it’s totally a passing league. Why worry about run stuffing the gut?...I ain’t buying it. We got burned too much by teams pounding the ball....

I bet some of you guys must be crazy for the large female as much as I keep hearing this beefy talk.. :laugh:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I so wanted the Cowboys to draft this guy when he came out. I recall people saying he was just a combine warrior and that he would never live up to where he got picked.

fivetwos

Reaction score
McCoy and Poe are outstanding additions.

Gallimore is the pup.

The rest of the holdovers can fight for the scraps but the Garrett ERA stench that's on dudes named Woods and Crawford and Hill, better show up to camp is all I know.

ghst187

Reaction score
Only an idiot would believe you don’t need some run stopping beef along the DL.....
I’m talking to you Loserelli