DOOM 3 Kicks ARSE!!!!!!!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If you are a fan of the originals you will love this game. The graphics are awesome but you will need a pretty beefy pc to run it.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Pretty beefy system is an understatement! I must admit that I'm not really a first person shooter fan but I did get the original Doom series (what the heck, everyone else was) and have a buddy that just got D3 over the weekend - definitely brings it to another level. A 128 mb vid card should be your starting point (ignore that 64 mb minimum the box lists). :eek:

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
doom 3's a great game, only downside to it is the same old same old stuff from the original doom.. amazing graphics... 1 gig of ram is definitely needed to play it comfortably, you should also check out FarCry ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
HummerMan said:
doom 3's a great game, only downside to it is the same old same old stuff from the original doom.. amazing graphics... 1 gig of ram is definitely needed to play it comfortably, you should also check out FarCry ;)

It runs smooth on my 2.8ghz, 1 gig ram, ati 9800 pro pc :D

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I have the pop to run it nicely but I don't play games on my prescious (Athlon 64). I will wait for the Xbox version with co-op online play.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
I have the pop to run it nicely but I don't play games on my prescious (Athlon 64). I will wait for the Xbox version with co-op online play.

The Xbox version wont even come close to what you are missing on the PC. Drop D3 on that A64. Dont even waste your $$ on the Xbox D3.

I laughed out loud when you called your A64 precious. PAHLEASE !!

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
HummerMan said:

That is the best game I've ever played. Unbelievable graphics and AI. Plus the length of the game is very impressive, unlike Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow which was WAY too short!