Doom III

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Just beat Doom-3; that was a hell of a game!

Tip: "No-Clip" helped drastically.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Just beat Doom-3; that was a hell of a game!

Tip: "No-Clip" helped drastically.

WTG scale of 1-10 1 don't even rent and 10 muxt have what would you rate it? How does it compare to Halo 2?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
WTG scale of 1-10 1 don't even rent and 10 muxt have what would you rate it? How does it compare to Halo 2?

I'll have to try Halo 2. Doom 3 Is a tough game to compete against -- I'd compare it to Wofenstein -- I'd give it a 8-9!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I'll have to try Halo 2. Doom 3 Is a tough game to compete against -- I'd compare it to Wofenstein -- I'd give it a 8-9!

Cool my wife manages a Blockbuster I'll get her to get it. They get 5 free rentals each week.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I thought about getting it, but I elected to get "Call of duty: Finest Hour." I'm thinking it was a mistake.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
You cant compare Doom 3 and Halo 2. If you are into single player games Doom 3 >> Halo 2

If you are into Multiplayer games Halo 2 >> Doom 3.

Doom 3 is an absolutely beautiful game. Play it at night w/ the surround sound on. If you arent on edge the whole time you are playing it, you are not playing it right.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
T-New41 said:
You cant compare Doom 3 and Halo 2. If you are into single player games Doom 3 >> Halo 2

If you are into Multiplayer games Halo 2 >> Doom 3.

Doom 3 is an absolutely beautiful game. Play it at night w/ the surround sound on. If you arent on edge the whole time you are playing it, you are not playing it right.

You got that right!