Doomsday 2.0

Tommy

Reaction score
Gosh guys, I hope we’re all appreciating this defense.

We struggled for the better part of 2 decades, and we now have a fully developed and dominant defense.

Teams aren’t even able to sniff 20 points against us.

Let’s enjoy this ride!
You just guaranteed they give up 20+ next week.
Thanks.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
we gave up 29 points a game just 2 years ago, 16 per game 1/4 way through now. Thats a significant and fast improvement. 1 great draft pick and one of the best coordinator hires in team history. Quinn is the Peter Principle incarnate. I hope he thinks the same and sticks around for several years

McMicah

Reaction score
We keep getting gashed on run plays. Regardless this D is RARE.

Also can we appreciate that DaRon Bland is a legitimate starting caliber corner in the NFL and we got him in the…5th? Just….wow

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
A power run team will still kill us in the Tourney. Especially if they have a great defense and/or QB since we are not going to score a lot. I.e. Tampa Bay

But.. as long as we stay ahead and keep them in passing downs, fun to watch! :cool:

Whyjerry

Reaction score

We struggled for the better part of 2 decades, and we now have a fully developed and dominant defense.

Let’s enjoy this ride!
Yeah they have a bunch of guys that can go get the QB. Inside and out. It’s great to see.

817Gill

Reaction score
142 yards given up on the ground and 5.3 yards per rush. That number needs to be cut in half.
Much better in the second half, we have to be like that more often.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Let’s enjoy this ride!

I wouldn't call us dominant yet, still getting gashed on runs!!!

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I like the sound of Doomsday, brings back good memories. This week is Doomsday v2.3. Each win is an upgrade, next week should be Doomsday v2.4 and after the Eagles game Doomsday v2.5.

TheHerd

Reaction score
we gave up 29 points a game just 2 years ago, 16 per game 1/4 way through now. Thats a significant and fast improvement. 1 great draft pick and one of the best coordinator hires in team history. Quinn is the Peter Principle incarnate. I hope he thinks the same and sticks around for several years
I wish he would but there's no chance he stays here.