Dopes On The Ticket Racist Donkeys!!

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this?

I mean how many times are they going to make fun of the players in how they talk and there intelligence, and constantly highlight black sterotypes with out anybody standing up to these dopes.

Everysingle show on the ticket sucks , except for that guy norms . They all act like there 15 years old and you can tell they got alot of racism in there talk .

thats my opinion

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:

I mean how many times are they going to make fun of the players in how they talk and there intelligence, and constantly highlight black sterotypes with out anybody standing up to these dopes.

Everysingle show on the ticket sucks , except for that guy norms . They all act like there 15 years old and you can tell they got alot of racism in there talk .

thats my opinion

Funny stuff. Love the drops.

But hey, that 's just my opinion.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had to move this to the right section.

But I think at times they do say racist things and come across that way.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Stopped listening to them a while back, nothing but corny sthick now. Sad too because I used to like them..

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
They do WAY to much schtick IMHO... but I don't consider them racist...

Nobody gets a pass on that station... they make fun of everyone and everything including themselves...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:

thats my opinion
I 100 percent agree.

I enjoyed Norm very much, but deleted my link to that site last summer.

Just not my cup of tea, but then I like sports radio that is ALL sports talk, and dislike shock radio in general. Pandering to the least common denominator yahoos was just another reason to turn them off. And they most certainly do.

Dallascowboys.com radio - the way to go.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:

thats my opinion

so why listen?

Not that I dispute that The Ticket sux, because it does...but isnt it easier to just tune into something else?

David