Dorrance Armstrong

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Maybe that play to effectively end the game is the confidence boost this kid needs. Would be great to have 5 effective pass-rushers to throw at QBs entire games.
He seems to be developing well. Gives me hope with Trystin Hill. Trystin, what a great football name.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good to see Dorance breakthrough...now we want to see it again.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
His off ball play on his strip sack to plow into the lineman going for the ball was the bigger heads up plays. This kept the ball still in play for Lewis to be able to scoop and score it.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's another Jourdan Lewis. Won't get the obvious snaps he deserves until way too late in his contract.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He’s made plays before. Seems to excel with limited reps, it’s fresh legs vs tired o-line...

cern

Reaction score
Antwuan woods played well today. Doubt he shows up late to meetings again.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Quinn is still dinged up, he was pretty quiet last night, didn't hear his name called.

He was noticeably quiet last night. I had to look closely to make sure he was actually on the field.

John813

Reaction score
I think Quinn is still dinged up, he was pretty quiet last night, didn't hear his name called.

Wouldn't shock me if his ribs are still sore and that caused him to be not as explosive.