Double Monday Night Football game thread

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Without Hill Phins look pretty shaky. He will probably miss next week and be back to play us

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Look at the line for devito at 174.5 yards passing yards for a whole game. Licks chops…. Oh yeah. Money. At the half, he is a 48 yards. Smh.

Ken

Reaction score
Dolphins are a fraud team. Not worried about them...we will roll them.

Honestly, this week is the biggest test imo

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
A lot of these great catches by receivers might not happen if the defender would turn their heads and look for the ball instead of playing the receiver

mldardy

Reaction score
U rather have achane or schoon on the team right now ?
I'd rather have who is on our team right now and stop *****ing about every pick we didn't make. EVERY TEAM could have drafted that Achane guy not just us. So sick of 'I wish we had this guy that guy...' It's ridiculous. You can't draft every body

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Someone help me out...... if we had played and stomped on the 4-6 Titans, would they count as a real team? Dolphins sure struggling against this .... "Nobody.""

rambo2

Reaction score
Achane is a stud.... he would have been phenomenal for us....... especially considering we NEVER NEEDED A DAMN TE in the draft.
How about drafting Schoonmaker and Chase Brown in the 4th.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
If this is the Dolphins team we play, we torch them by 30 at least.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Wait, if the Packers lose does that officially put Dallas in the playoffs? Or did something else have to have happened yesterday?