Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Free responsible for Romo's probable career ending injury. :thumbdown:

The Cowboys will never win until they dump the worst starter in the NFL. :grin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not the worst starter by far. He's not our best OL but he's good in the run and we don't have anyone better.

RS12

Reaction score

You mean Wilcox? Seriously X, please no Parnell talk. The problem is I dont see his replacement on the roster unless they shift Martin or Collins there and Leary to guard.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If Collins wasn't such a beast at guard, I would love to see him at right tackle. Leary can clearly handle left guard, and Free can be the backup.

But again, Collins was unreal against Seattle the other night. Tore open gaping holes inside for Zeke.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not the worst starter by far. He's not our best OL but he's good in the run and we don't have anyone better.
Chaz Green could not block somebody for much less than the 5M per year that they're paying Pee Wee Free.

Talk about somebody having pics of Jerry or something to keep his job.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
1. He's not NEAR the worst starter in the NFL.

2. Rooms injury is not his fault.

Nice post..

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Once again, an otherwise good poster can't get off an issue where he wasn't right in the first place.

renny

Reaction score

I think the Cowboys should have their best five OL which would be to move Collins to RT and put Ron Leary back in at guard. Then Doug Free can serve as the swing tackle and the OL would better. If this move was made it would solve the swing tackle problem, have a proven guard (2014 season), and youth throughout the line. That's why you don't trade Leary. I also believe Leary is a better guard than Free is a tackle. Time to play the best five.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean Wilcox? Seriously X, please no Parnell talk. The problem is I dont see his replacement on the roster unless they shift Martin or Collins there and Leary to guard.
Wilcox not a starter... maybe not even a Cowboy much longer.

Recent News
Blake Bortles completed 8-of-11 passes for 85 yards and two touchdowns Saturday night against the Bucs.
Bortles looked completely comfortable Saturday night, firing multiple passes to Allen Robinson and hooking up with T.J. Yeldon and Allen Hurns for scores. The touchdown to Hurns was a great touch pass which just floated over the outstretched arm of the defender. Bortles is now 14-of-18 for 190 yards and two scores this preseason. Aug 20 - 9:43 PM

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Cowboys should have their best five OL which would be to move Collins to RT and put Ron Leary back in at guard. Then Doug Free can serve as the swing tackle and the OL would better. If this move was made it would solve the swing tackle problem, have a proven guard (2014 season), and youth throughout the line. That's why you don't trade Leary. I also believe Leary is a better guard than Free is a tackle. Time to play the best five.
One thousand likes for you sir.