D'qwell Jackson video...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
does anyone have one? i would like to see more on him, he kind of reminds me of Ray Lewis

marchetta

Reaction score
No vid, but here's an analysis...

D’Qwell Jackson LB Maryland

Strengths
D’Qwell is a complete LB who is a head up, wrap up, squeeze and drive tackler. He is all over the field and is another LB coming out that can play all three LB positions. He has a great burst to the ball to go along with excellent change of direction skills. He can meet a block, shed a block and wrap the runner up as well as rush the passer. If you need him to cover a TE, don’t hesitate to ask. D’Qwell has 1st round talent and is one of the best LB’s in this draft.

Needs to Improve
Some people whine about his lack of height and weight, but personally for me, those are excuses used by losers.

Bottom Line
D’Qwell is the reason why I say "Do not fall in love with one player in a draft." He might not be the leader that A J Hawk is or as big, but he is as good and to be honest, he is more ferocious in his play. If you decided to pass on A J Hawk, trade down and draft D’Qwell, I would have to say that you didn't make a mistake -- you just made a good business decision. Right now, because of D’Qwell’s size, he is under the radar; however, I would personally list him as a sleeper in this draft because with his talent and production, he should be one of the first LB’s off the board. He is as talented as Jonathan Vilma who was drafted by the New Jersey Jets in the first round in 2004, but there is a difference and that difference could be what is affecting D’Qwell's ratings. That draft had very little quality LB’s and this draft is full of quality LB’s, but that means nothing to me. D’Qwell has 1st round talent and should be picked in the 1st round. But as you well know by now, that's not necessarily where he will be drafted. So if your team drafts D’Qwell remember, you just got one of the best LB’s in this draft. Just sit back and let D’Qwell take you for the ride of your life. He is something special to watch when he plays.

- Drew Boylhart (thehuddlereport.com)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
thanks marchetta he reminds me of ray lewis a bit from what i have been reading great guy covering the run iffy againts pass coverage

Gaede

Reaction score
One of my favourites in this draft...Too bad he's likely too small for Parcells