Dr. Jerry Jones on CD Lambs ankle injury

wecasa

Reaction score
Dr. Jone

E75ShFG.gif
Dr Nicolas van helsing. Went to the middle Tennessee state college of faith healing I believe.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a question for everyone. If you owned a trucking company and one of your drivers got in a wreck would you find out how everything was going and the condition everyone was in?
Doesn't matter. Anything Jerry does must be harshly criticized... apparently.

Hadenough

Reaction score
My question to Jerry is did he get an MRI of the ankle? If he didn't that tells me he's fine and it was just a slight roll of the ankle. If he did get an MRI that tells me he did a little more to it.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hey Ethan Hunt what’s the status of Travis Kelce’s ankle for next week?

Hunt: I let professionals do their job. It’s why we win Super Bowls.
You don’t say?

https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/chiefs-ceo-addresses-kelce-injury-jones-holdout-super-bowl-defense/

“It’s one of those unfortunate things, particularly for it to happen days before the season opener,” Hunt said Wednesday.

“The good news is the MRIs are all good on the knee, and so it’s just gonna be a day-to-day thing and his ability to tolerate the pain. I would not bet against Travis Kelce.”

Oh! You meant *Ethan Hunt!!!”. Well, that guy is such a bad man that he takes down terrorists, Russians, flies airplanes, defuses bombs and breaks into ultra-secure facilities all while ensuring he leaves no man behind on the missions he chooses to accept!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Why is it a problem? I don't get it. He knows more football than any other owner in ther league. Most of them wouldn't know what to say or have other ventures to oversee. The Cowboys is all Jerry has.
When you make yourself front and center removing layers of managment in a business it's generally not healthy for that business, Does he do it malicously no, but i dont think he realizes the ripple effect it has. Wether it's out in the open or not he takes power away from the HC with the players by making himself the center of all things Cowboys... if MM says " hey do your job or I'll bench you" while Jerry is telling the media "This player will play" it undermines the job the HC is trying to do. Little things done right matter in a championship run..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you make yourself front and center removing layers of managment in a business it's generally not healthy for that business, Does he do it malicously no, but i dont think he realizes the ripple effect it has. Wether it's out in the open or not he takes power away from the HC with the players by making himself the center of all things Cowboys... if MM says " hey do your job or I'll bench you" while Jerry is telling the media "This player will play" it undermines the job the HC is trying to do. Little things done right matter in a championship run..
Is there proof that he undermines his coach....lot's of ifs...some coaches don't want to be front and center. Jimmy did, that's why he left. That's his right. I'm sure MM could have gotten another job....I just don't see the big deal. Other than people disdain for Jerry. No one complained in the 90s.
Happy Thanksgiving.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Is there proof that he undermines his coach....lot's of ifs...some coaches don't want to be front and center. Jimmy did, that's why he left. That's his right. I'm sure MM could have gotten another job....I just don't see the big deal. Other than people disdain for Jerry. No one complained in the 90s.
Happy Thanksgiving.
He wasn't doing it in the 90's, i dont have disdain for Jerry, would i like to see him hire a GM and hold him and the Coaching staff he picks accountable for thier jobs..FOR SURE, but thats only because i believe thats a better winning combination...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also.