Dr. Jerry Jones on CD Lambs ankle injury

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I like the different hats Jerry wears!
Dr. Jones
Coach Jones
Owner Jones
GM Jones
Sure there are some others I have missed !
He owns everything so I guess he can wear all the hats he wants. He can choreograph the cheerleaders if he wants too.

Actually no. That just produced a mental image that I am desperately trying to erase already.

offlimits

Reaction score
Actually, I am surprised that Jerry has not been invited to speak at UOA to a graduating class. He has more business/marketing acumen and knowledge in his pinky finger than most do in their entire "educated" brains. He should be awarded an honorary doctorate degree. Dr. Jerry Jones.

Proof

Reaction score
Speaking of Short Round he’s in the new season of Loki. Couldn’t quite figure out why he looked so familiar until I IMDB’d the actor.
lol, man i thought he was referring to the poster and thought "y'all know eachothers voices??" lmao

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I too dont like the 'Owner/GM' needing to have weekly shows but I'm pretty sure this is not his medical opinion, probably just relaying what the team Dr's are telling him. Why he feels the need to do so is problem #1 over the last 28 years.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Hey Ethan Hunt what’s the status of Travis Kelce’s ankle for next week?

Hunt: I let professionals do their job. It’s why we win Super Bowls.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most excellent! Nailed it
Some of these guys don't think Jerry talks to the team doctors and trainers. That's more funny to me than the jokes they make about the owner that they keep relevant and rich.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of these guys don't think Jerry talks to the team doctors and trainers. That's more funny to me than the jokes they make about the owner that they keep relevant and rich.
My impression is that JJ tends toward micro-managing and the idea that he doesn't talk to team doctors, trainers, physiotherapist is ludicrous.

JMO

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think this will be a big Brandin Cooks game. Ceedee will largely be a decoy. I see Pollard going off.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My impression is that JJ tends toward micro-managing and the idea that he doesn't talk to team doctors, trainers, physiotherapist is ludicrous.

JMO
I agree, but that's how they make it sound.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I too dont like the 'Owner/GM' needing to have weekly shows but I'm pretty sure this is not his medical opinion, probably just relaying what the team Dr's are telling him. Why he feels the need to do so is problem #1 over the last 28 years.
Why is it a problem? I don't get it. He knows more football than any other owner in ther league. Most of them wouldn't know what to say or have other ventures to oversee. The Cowboys is all Jerry has.

RoboQB

Reaction score
In my medical uhh opinion the ankle is not in the shape we would have liked it to be in or that it was a week ago. But uhh, we feel good about the position we are in regards to the ankle at this time.
Don't forget the wink and nod...lol