Dr. Z raises Cowboys' Draft Grade to B-!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Who cares what Dr. Z thinks anyway. He was once a great sportswriter. Now, laughable.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Looks like he put just about the same amount of time into his thought!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1488069 said:
Looks like he put just about the same amount of time into his thought!

Its a meaningless draft grade.

I could care less if every sportswriter in the nation gave us an "F." As long as our rookies develop and become good players, that's all that matters.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Si.com is so anti-cowboys (Besides Peter King, who was a BP Homer, that idiot) that anything they say isn't relevant. I only pay attention to him to watch that thing where he picks the games with that piece o' *** Brooklyn Decker.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Spontae;1488035 said:
O.K., it is a slow Friday, forgive me...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/05/03/draftreact/1.html

"From Cary of Hilo, Hawaii: 'Don't you think the Cowboys should get a higher grade, since they also got Cleveland's No.1 for next year, which could be a top 10 pick?' Absolutely. I was too hasty. Let's raise them to B-."

Dr. Z originally gave the Cowboys a C grade.

Is this the same Dr. Z that got a promotion at Mercedes Benz then bought out Chrysler Dodge and made bonehead move after bonehead move and has now put the entire company in jeopardy? :lmao: :lmao2: If it's not, they seem to have the same traits. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;1488070 said:
Its a meaningless draft grade.

I could care less if every sportswriter in the nation gave us an "F." As long as our rookies develop and become good players, that's all that matters.

:hammer: I like this draft class, and that's all that matters