Dr. Z's All Pro's...

Hiero

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
That article is confusing...

Did Lehr make it or not?
someone told him to look at Lehr for his team, and Lehr had a low grade it was it seemed like.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Funny as I thought I was the only one who thought Lepsis should make the All-Pro team. I had Wiegmann as my center with Steinbach and Hutchinson as my guards. Also had Brady as my QB. The others were the same.

Rich.........

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Lehr fits the oline scheme better than ours. They want smaller more mobile olinemen and we want road graders.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Lehr fits the oline scheme better than ours. They want smaller more mobile olinemen and we want road graders.

The problem isn't that Dallas wants road graders, the problem is that Dallas doesn't know what they want. If they wanted road graders, they'd have never have drafted Al Johnson or signed Rivera.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I love his "scientific formula".

Looked at a couple of games and then gave up. Happened to notice Tobeck, so THEN I decided to look at all his games.

If you are going to base your All-Pro team on some analysis like this, you have to look at every game of every player. No picking and choosing.

Who knows who he missed that might have scored a 5.0 on his scale?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
The problem isn't that Dallas wants road graders, the problem is that Dallas doesn't know what they want. If they wanted road graders, they'd have never have drafted Al Johnson or signed Rivera.
You got me on that :D :bastid:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

I think the problem is that they probably don't want road graders, but are stuck with some due to contracts.

Or Sparano is a moron.

I'd agree with either guess.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
The only Cowboy I thought considered All-Pro consideration is T-New....

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
They exist believe it or not. ;)

Atlanta might be a tougher home stadium than Dallas.

I don't know any Cardinal fans either.

Unfortuneately, I know way too many Brown's fans.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
I don't know any Cardinal fans either.

Unfortuneately, I know way too many Brown's fans.

Never met a Cards fan in my life. Of course, never lived west of Texas (at least on the continental U.S.), but I'm sure they exist somewhere.

I meet a few Browns fans here and there. This year, I think Bears fans are the biggest group of transplants I meet. They must not be ashamed of their team this year. ;)

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Never met a Cards fan in my life. Of course, never lived west of Texas (at least on the continental U.S.), but I'm sure they exist somewhere.

I meet a few Browns fans here and there. This year, I think Bears fans are the biggest group of transplants I meet. They must not be ashamed of their team this year. ;)

There's a couple of Arizona Cardinals fans at this one bar I used to go to in Atlanta to watch the games. They just get piss drunk and look for anything to yell or brag about, then they get killed and everybody has a good laugh at their expense.

Rich.......