Kendrell Bell LB
Tommy Polley LB
Ken Lucas CB
Jerry Porter WR
James Mungro RB

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We obviously won't get all those guys but there's some definite quality in FA. Bell is a guy that I would love to have and would come cheaper than normal due to his injuries. Heck of a player though.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Simon is too much like Glover and Bell seems to be making a career out of being hurt.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'll offer my dream offseason:

FA
WR Jerry Porter
DE Howard or Hayward
LB Bell or Peterson
FS Smith or Demps
DT Jason Ferguson or Pat Williams

Draft depending on what we get via FA...
1a: Derrick Johnson or Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards or Antrel Rolle
1b: Jamaal Brown or Marlin Jackson or David Pollack or Mark Clayton or Justin Miller
2: Terrence Murphy or David Baas or Josh Bullochs

Champsheart

Reaction score
S. Fla Sting said:
Here is my 2005 2 round draft and FA wish list
Round 1A)D. Johnson, B. Edwards, M.Williams
Round 1B)J.Miller, S. Merriman, C.Rogers
Round 2)S. Cody, E.Shazor, M.Jackson
Any 2 or 3 of these players would greatly improve our team
Dwight Smith FS
Will Demps FS
Darren Howard DE
John Abraham DE
Jason Ferguson DT
Corey Simon DT
Seth Payne DT
Kendrell Bell LB
Tommy Polley LB
Ken Lucas CB
Jerry Porter WR
James Mungro RB

Better put Pat "Eclipse" Williams on that list. Would be the best DT we could pick up in FA or Draft.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Well since Ahmad Brooks decided to be a good little student and return for his senior year I have to do a little adjusting to my wish list:

Draft:

1.S.Merriman--LB
1.M.Clayton--WR
2.S.Cody--DE
4.A.Means--NT

FA

Hartwell--ILB
P.Williams--NT
Dyson--CB
I.Bashir--S
A.Thomas--rb

No secret to what I would want done....switch to the 3-4 and find the most physical players on defense available. By adding Merriman, Cody, Willams and Hartwell, you eliminate the excuse that the team does not have the personal to run a 3-4.
On offense, Clayton solidifies a WR corps, one injury away from disaster, while Thomas becomes a big physical change-of-pace to the explosive Jones.

Jim Walls

Reaction score
S. Fla Sting said:
Here is my 2005 2 round draft and FA wish list
Round 1A)D. Johnson, B. Edwards, M.Williams
Round 1B)J.Miller, S. Merriman, C.Rogers
Round 2)S. Cody, E.Shazor, M.Jackson
Any 2 or 3 of these players would greatly improve our team
Dwight Smith FS
Will Demps FS
Darren Howard DE
John Abraham DE
Jason Ferguson DT
Corey Simon DT
Seth Payne DT
Kendrell Bell LB
Tommy Polley LB
Ken Lucas CB
Jerry Porter WR
James Mungro RB
-Abraham-Parcells drafted him out of college-- Another jets to Dallas maybe--Porter great idea--Irvin style receiver---Clayton also big receiver from Okla--QB from NC not real tall but he will fit in secondary over 200 lbs and has big time speed--The steal of the day Alex Smith Utah and the best QB coming out this year.Was Parcells talking to Matt Hasslebeck after Settle game, he is free--Hats off those are starters on any team. Danzler may still be around if he will hit. We need 2 more Roy Williams back there--I say draft speed 200 lbs safetys in the secondary and play cover 2 zone-They still looking for Roy Williams back there

Jim Walls

Reaction score
Oh_Canada said:
Well since Ahmad Brooks decided to be a good little student and return for his senior year I have to do a little adjusting to my wish list:

Draft:

1.S.Merriman--LB
1.M.Clayton--WR
2.S.Cody--DE
4.A.Means--NT

FA

Hartwell--ILB
P.Williams--NT
K.Dyson--CB
I.Bashir--S
A.Thomas--rb

No secret to what I would want done....switch to the 3-4 and find the most physical players on defense available. By adding Merriman, Cody, Willams and Hartwell, you eliminate the excuse that the team does not have the personal to run a 3-4.
On offense, Clayton solidifies a WR corps, one injury away from disaster, while Thomas becomes a big physical change-of-pace to the explosive Jones.
--Right about the 3-4 and people you picked for defense--Need 260lb linebackers like Ravens and New England ex-defensive ends turned linebackers--Parcells sees that also. Cody 2 of them from USC and Okla.--Perkins plays safety at Okla right--Big time speed--Parcells may be able to get hamlin or Carrol that played at Ark.--big hitters and blazing speed and big. I like your line up and draft