Draft class jersey numbers

Motorola

Reaction score
No word yet on what week Beebe will be inducted into the ROH.
'R.S.' -- -- blasphemous comment by you.
DeMarvvion Overshown - aka the Omnipotent - will be anointed that designation on the first play he is on the field in the Cowboys regular
season opener.
Beebe is a bit down the list...behind Hunter Luepke, John Stephens Jr., Matt Waletzko, Asim Richards, Josh Ball.

Last edited:

revospeed

Reaction score
He wore 35 before switching to 8 at ND and obviously he can't wear 8 with the Cowboys. That being said 53 would of looked better.
I agree. Go back to the old number system. I like seeing linebackers in the 50s too. The only change i like is seeing kickers wear weird numbers in the 30s and 40s

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
'R.S.' -- -- blasphemous comment by you.
DeMarvvion Overshown - aka the Omnipotent - will be anointed that designation on the first play he is on the field in the Cowboys regular
season opener.
Beebe is a bit down the list...behind Hunter Luepke, John Stephens Jr., Matt Waletzko, Asim Richards, Josh Ball.
He said it for a reason because people are praising him like he's the next stepnoski

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Hmmm… wasn’t Randy Gregory the last player to wear that number?
Just getting the stink off with the best pick in the draft!
Yes Gregory had no. 94 deservedly or not. At least he got to a Super Bowl and made a sack. I think 94 should be set aside longer. It is not like no.12 which should never be given out. But, Randy should not been given the number 94. Maybe now that is the curse on the number?

jrumann59

Reaction score
if there are sacrosanct numbers like 12 or 22 or 88 yes limit who wears them. I do not consider 94 sacrosanct Haley was very good so was Ware but if we "retire" numbers by every very good player that came through with the cowboys there would 35 numbers available. I would not be opposed to a WR wearing 12, or 8, or DB rocking 22

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Also cooper Beebee with 56 kinda sounds like he'll be playing Center...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes Gregory had no. 94 deservedly or not. At least he got to a Super Bowl and made a sack. I think 94 should be set aside longer. It is not like no.12 which should never be given out. But, Randy should not been given the number 94. Maybe now that is the curse on the number?
Who wore #12?

Carson

Reaction score
Also cooper Beebee with 56 kinda sounds like he'll be playing Center...
It’s been all but confirmed he is playing center. He would have to be horrible in camp to not be the Game 1 starter