ghst187

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
I like it better this way:
Rules

1) Anytime ESPN says the word "reach"-Everyone takes 1 PROZAC
2) Anytime ESPN says the word "intagibles"-Everyone takes 2 PROZACS
3) Anytime ESPN says the word "tweener"-Everyone takes 5 Valium
4) Anytime ESPN says the word "upside"-Everyone has to chug the rest of the valium with a JACK CHASER
5) If Bermen uses nickname for a Player everyone who the hell cares we would all be wasted by that time so just grab anything that resembles liquid and chug it.

that's funny

all the talking between picks is drivel...the only thing I care to hear or see is what the last pick likely means to the next pick and highlight clips

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
A Canadian came up with a drinking game? Unheard of!

:D

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I can just hear it now......

Berman: Well Mel, the Cowboys at 11 just took DeMarcus "Koko Be" Ware the tweener from Troy State, what do you think?

Kiper: Yeah Chris, the Cowboys got the best tweener of the draft. Let me tell you this was no reach. This kid has a ton of upside, he has great speed, but also has all the intangibles you want in a tweener.

Thud.......That sound is me hitting the floor from drinking a 12 pack in 30 seconds.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
I can just hear it now......

Berman: Well Mel, the Cowboys at 11 just took DeMarcus "Koko Be" Ware the tweener from Troy State, what do you think?

Kiper: Yeah Chris, the Cowboys got the best tweener of the draft. Let me tell you this was no reach. This kid has a ton of upside, he has great speed, but also has all the intangibles you want in a tweener.

Thud.......That sound is me hitting the floor from drinking a 12 pack in 30 seconds.
You just made me have to take a swig of diet coke :eek: