Draft Guides

Duane

Reaction score
It's a little early but I thought I'd post a few of my favorite draft guides. Feel free to add yours as well.

Draft Insiders - Frank Coyle puts out a pretty comprehensive draft guide. He's not always on target with his rankings or picks but he has info on most players that end up in training camp - even the un-drafted ones.
www.draftinsiders.com

NFL Draft Blitz - Jterrell turned me on to this last year and its worth checking out. It, like Draft Insiders, provides a comprehensive listing of players and evaluations. IIRC last year's guide was over 700 pages.
www.nfldraftblitz.com

Ourlads - Nice guide with some well written player evaluations. This guide isn't as deep as either of the previous guides but worth picking up.
www.ourlads.com

Pro Football Weekly – This used to be my favorite guide but its not the same since Joel passed. Probably worth the $20 it retails for, free right now with a new subscription.

I didn’t list Kiper’s guide or the Sporting News. To me they generally aren’t worth the money. The Sporting News prints their guide early and while it looks pretty it doesn’t have much substance. Mel just doesn’t do much for me. My personal opinion is that he’s become more of a talking head since he got popular on ESPN.

Does anyone else have a favorite draft guide not listed?

Duane

Reaction score
Saw the other thread so I thought I'd bump this.