Draft Kings release season win totals over/under Cowboys 9.5

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It typically shouldn’t be. I get it. But they’ve GOT to get past the division round at least once for this kind of sentiment to go away.

Can’t keep winning double digit regular season games and get bounced earlier in the playoffs and expect the fan base to do cartwheels.

Jeez, go 9-8, sneak in, but win two playoff games in the same season in the last theee decades for a change.

Btw that wasn’t my point. The only reason they wouldn’t win 10+ again is if there are massive injuries, which can easily turn a 12 win team into a 5 win team.
I dont care what the moron fan base does?

12 wins and 2nd round isn't mediocre.

Keep winning 12 games and making the playoffs and at some point we may get lucky. Thats pretty much all we can hope for with Jerry at the helm. Thats pretty much what any team is hoping for that doenst have Reid and Mahomes or Belli and Brady.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Draft Kings just trying to get people to open an account with them. Even if they end up losing money on this, the amount of money that those new accounts end up losing in the long run on other wagers will be small in comparison. Smart move.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Draft Kings just trying to get people to open an account with them. Even if they end up losing money on this, the amount of money that those new accounts end up losing in the long run on other wagers will be small in comparison. Smart move.
Nailed it.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Looks like a tough schedule so the odds may be close. The Cowboys have to play the AFC east and if Rodgers goes to the Jets that's a loss. BUFFALO is a loss, If Tua is healthy they aren't beating Miami either.
The NFC west. They're not beating SF and its possible the lose to Seahawks and Rams.
Who knows how that kid Howell will play for the Commanders, that could be trouble.
Doubt they are beating the eagles if Hurts is healthy.
I wouldn't bet the over on Dallas.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Vegas baby! Vegas! A team with a trash qb is only as good as the trash teams it has to face year in and year out. Schedule must be a little tougher which Vegas knows about. Sorry I touched a nerve lol
Didn't touch a nerve at all, this is a place where we can all voice our opinions and that's what everyone is doing.

Flamma

Reaction score
Of course. Their other tactic, and it's not limited to just them, is to say the first bet is on us, up to X amount of money. Yeah, better read the details.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Give me the over. I think the wheels have to totally fall off for the Cowboys to have less than 10 wins. That is an absurd estimate for Dallas at this point. If that happens we will lead the league in injuries and suspensions.
Or turnovers

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Haven't read a response but I'm assuming the people who are saying thats too high or about right are the exact same posters who would of lost the over/under bet by 5 games the last 2 seasons.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT........................................GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY:thumbup:

1st rule of gambling is never, I repeat NEVER, bet any money that you cannot afford to lose.

In other words, only bet money out of your disposable income, dont be using your money you need for your monthly mortgage payment, or medical bills, or groceries, or gas, or you kid needs braces, ect...

This should be fairly obvious for most adults, yet millions of people struggle with gambling addiction or losing everything they have in life to gambling.

Cebrin

Reaction score

Look. I'm not "Dak is fantastic" or "Dak is trash" but I feel like this is built on it. He had an off year, and they're running with it.

I prefer them being underdogs. They tend to ball better when the wind is in their face.

cmoney23

Reaction score

WIN
Home
giants-2022-philadelphia-eagles-schedule-nfl-e1652730569923.jpeg
New York GiantsAT&T Stadium
LOSSHome
Eagles-300x293.png
Philadelphia EaglesAT&T Stadium
WINHome
washington-2022-philadelphia-eagles-schedule-nfl-e1652730203310.jpeg
Washington CommandersAT&T Stadium
WINHome
hawks-e1673992703384.png
Seattle SeahawksAT&T Stadium
WINHome
pats-e1673992720852.png
New England PatriotsAT&T Stadium
WINHome
jets-e1673992752721.png
New York JetsAT&T Stadium
WINHome
Lions-300x229.png
Detroit LionsAT&T Stadium
WINHome
rams-e1673992649756.png
Los Angeles RamsAT&T Stadium
LOSSRoad
giants-2022-philadelphia-eagles-schedule-nfl-e1652730569923.jpeg
New York GiantsMetLife Stadium
WINRoad
Eagles-300x293.png
Philadelphia EaglesLincoln
Financial Field
LOSSRoad
washington-2022-philadelphia-eagles-schedule-nfl-e1652730203310.jpeg
Washington CommandersFedEx Field
WINRoad
cardinals-2022-philadelphia-eagles-schedule-nfl-e1652730325308.png
Arizona CardinalsState Farm Stadium
LOSSRoad
1280px-San_Francisco_49ers_helmet_rightface.svg-e1673991880538.png
San Francisco 49ersLevi’s Stadium
LOSSRoad
dolphinss-e1673992667442.jpeg
Miami DolphinsHard Rock Stadium
LOSSRoad
bills-e1673992631766.png
Buffalo BillsHighmark Stadium
WINRoad
Screen-Shot-2022-08-17-at-8.51.03-AM.png
Carolina PanthersBank of America Stadium
WINRoad
Screen-Shot-2022-08-17-at-8.54.26-AM.png
Los Angeles ChargersSoFi Stadium
With the Cowboys splitting the East. (Dak owns the east, but still, splitting the east) I see it 11-6.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Usually when the Cowboys are expected to do good they underperform and when they're expected to underperform then they overperform.
Yep, and that has everything to do with the fact that people think they're way better at evaluation and prediction than they actually are, and a complete lack of ability to understand the concept of regression to the mean.