Draft night

cowboyec

Reaction score
as long as we get Hurst,Vea or Wynn at 19.
screw philly.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
”with the 32nd pick in the nfl draft, the world champion eagles select.....”

Right in Dallas. Oh the horror
What's going to be more horrible will be who the Eagles send out in the 2nd round to troll "Cowboys Nation" the way Drew Pearson trolled the Eagles last year. And we are going to have to sit back and take it. I may have to turn off my TV at that moment

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What's going to be more horrible will be who the Eagles send out in the 2nd round to troll "Cowboys Nation" the way Drew Pearson trolled the Eagles last year. And we are going to have to sit back and take it. I may have to turn off my TV at that moment
We do not have to "sit back and take it". Their one SB win is not more relevant than our 5 SB wins just because they have the most recent win. They are welcome to the SB winning team club but they are the new kid on the block and still must be respectful of the teams that have several titles. If not then they will be rudely reminded...
:igglestrophy:
5>1

kskboys

Reaction score
Sounds like a straight bourbon night to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about having Rowdy announce the Beagles’ pick? There’s no reason why we can’t unleash that a-whip on our most hated rival, right?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
We do not have to "sit back and take it". Their one SB win is not more relevant than our 5 SB wins just because they have the most recent win. They are welcome to the SB winning team club but they are the new kid on the block and still must be respectful of the teams that have several titles. If not then they will be rudely reminded...
:igglestrophy:
5>1
I got news for you, our 5 SB are becoming much like their NFL championships were decades ago, they were so long ago nobody cares anymore, so ya it's a nice thing to throw back in their faces but we are now going on over 22 years with not so much as even a NFC championship game let alone a SB appearance. We will have to sit back and take it

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I got news for you, our 5 SB are becoming much like their NFL championships were decades ago, they were so long ago nobody cares anymore, so ya it's a nice thing to throw back in their faces but we are now going on over 22 years with not so much as even a NFC championship game let alone a SB appearance. We will have to sit back and take it
You got news for me? You sit back and take it. Cower if that is your nature, I will not. I will stand proud and proclaim with pride the 5 SB wins of the Cowboys. Each one is every bit as relevant as the iggles one lonely win. Do Cowboy nation a favor and don't go to the draft because you won't represent the Cowboys well with your cowering nature. You probably like to sit back and take it. :p I'll be at the draft to represent the Cowboys fan base with pride. :D

GreenMean69

Reaction score
You got news for me? You sit back and take it. Cower if that is your nature, I will not. I will stand proud and proclaim with pride the 5 SB wins of the Cowboys. Each one is every bit as relevant as the iggles one lonely win. Do Cowboy nation a favor and don't go to the draft because you won't represent the Cowboys well with your cowering nature. You probably like to sit back and take it. :p I'll be at the draft to represent the Cowboys fan base with pride. :D

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now the iggles riffraff that has been allowed to drift in here is taking up trolling the Cowboys fans?
Just don’t engage with ‘em. Trolls love getting people stirred up. Best response? Nothing. Trolls? Meh.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now the iggles riffraff that has been allowed to drift in here is taking up trolling the Cowboys fans?

The mods and or admins can decide if they are trolling or not...and if we do deem them trolling, we will them a perma benching.
Trolls of other other teams normally do not get the same lead way as our fellow Cowboys fans. However again...we will decide who we permabench for trolling.

Until then...just report them if they are trolling and let us decide.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Man, I'd be there if it were on the weekend. I got a 2nd job since I have a baby on the way. Daddy needs money!!!