Draft order looking better and better

cjlopez

Reaction score
If all else fails I will take either the OL (10 Years) or the DE or LB. I think it all fall on the idea of signing Dak to a contract at the end of the year. I don't think they can wait this time. If they can't agree by opening day than .....they have no choice to look at other options.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Currently picking 5th

We need the Giants, Texans, and Jags to win some more games.

If i had to predict, I think we finish 3-13 and end up picking 3rd. Jags wont win another game and the Jets are going 0-16.

Penei Sewell will be a great consolation prize after enduring this horrible season

kumizi

Reaction score
They'll take the best defensive player on the board.

(unless Tyron has a medical setback or wants to retire which would mean the Oregon tackle)

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don’t know who this dude is but I like the way he thinks.

I have been saying this all along. I like Dak and have nothing against him but I think Lawrence is a better qb, IMO. With that being said nobody will is going to trade for Dak especially if he is franchise . 2 first round picks for him is not going to happen.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I have been saying this all along. I like Dak and have nothing against him but I think Lawrence is a better qb, IMO. With that being said nobody will is going to trade for Dak especially if he is franchise . 2 first round picks for him is not going to happen.

Dallas can still trade him for less if they want I believe.

You’re right that nobody would give up 2 1s for Dak. I doubt we could get one but you never know.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Dallas can still trade him for less if they want I believe.

You’re right that nobody would give up 2 1s for Dak. I doubt we could get one but you never know.
Did know they could trade him for less if he is franchise. Thought the compensation was 2 1st

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This year shows if you even have an average team but you don’t have a QB, you aren’t going anywhere.

Might as well pay Dak and just hope you hit on defensive playmakers.

Tonight made me wonder for the first time, IF (and a big IF bc I’m worried about a 20 year old that won’t have played in 2 years) Parsons is available, is he a better option than Farley, Wade or Surtain.

LVE played his best game in 2 years tonight. But Jaylon is a big problem. But is he bigger problem than whoever is opposite Diggs next year?

Alweezy

Reaction score
Nothing or no pick is secured. Teams will listen to any offer and what if Lawrence says he doesn't want to play in New York? I am just saying....not saying he would pick Dallas, but you never know. The difference between a top 5 pick and say one around 8 and beyond is extreme
in terms of talent evaluation. Top 5..means he's going start from Day 1...... Football is funny..teams can win every week and no team is immune from losing or winning. That mentality is the way people have become so obsessed with Fantasy Football and that records mean anything when you play. I am not saying KC will starting losing, but only a few teams are immune from not losing Is Jacksonville gonna win .....who knows, but don't assume that they will not. It only takes one FG, 1 pt to win.. Plus if Lawrence who I don't even know if he has said.....tells the Jets that he will return for Senior Year...I really doubt they would risk it....just saying. Picking 1 and having ur pick go back to college is not a great look. So you never know. In the back of my mind would be ....if DAK doesn't sign a long term to let him negotiate with Jets and trade him for #1. I don't want to do that....but just making sure you check all avenues...and it might be something that might be out there.

The same reasons Lawrence wouldn't want to play in New York are the exact reasons he wouldn't want to play here. If for some magical reason the Cowboys lucked into the #1 spot which would require the Jets winning 3 professional football games, he'd be just as likely to go back to Clemson as he is now.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
2 is even a long shot...3 for sure we can get..but yall won't like that..that's dak and Sewell
I think we can be top 5 I think the top 3 is pretty much set. Jets giants and jags

cnuball21

Reaction score
This year shows if you even have an average team but you don’t have a QB, you aren’t going anywhere.

Might as well pay Dak and just hope you hit on defensive playmakers.

Tonight made me wonder for the first time, IF (and a big IF bc I’m worried about a 20 year old that won’t have played in 2 years) Parsons is available, is he a better option than Farley, Wade or Surtain.

LVE played his best game in 2 years tonight. But Jaylon is a big problem. But is he bigger problem than whoever is opposite Diggs next year?

LB and DB are both big needs but there isn't a CB that is at the same level of Parsons as a prospect. Parsons is the only defender in the draft worthy of a top 5/7ish selection IMO. If him and Sewell are both gone I like the idea of trading down depending on where we are.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
You think Dallas is more likely to win a game the rest of the season than the Giants? No way
The Giants won't likely win anymore besides their last game against Dallas. I'd almost put money on it.