draft picks that havent signed?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I know Pollack signed today and heard Pac Thug Jones is close to signing...Benson hasnt signed...any others who havent? I could have swore I read something about a 3rd rd pick who still hasnt signed...

just curious if anyone knows

David

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Erasmus James for the vikes i believe. Unless he just recently signed in the last week

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
I know Pollack signed today and heard Pac Thug Jones is close to signing...Benson hasnt signed...any others who havent? I could have swore I read something about a 3rd rd pick who still hasnt signed...

David

I thought Pac Man signed today per espn bottom line this morning.

I THINK the person you are talking about in the 3rd round is Richie Incognito, rumor I heard was if he does not get the contract he wants he may just sit out and go back into the draft but then again I think I read that on the daily turd so who knows. :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i think there was some other holdouts in the first round not sure where, look at nfl.com

Hoov

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
Anyone know the holdup on Benson??

That arse, he is messing up my ff team, i have him slated at the flex position but looks like im gonna have to bench him and start a wr.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
from what I read this morning, Benson is the only first round pick who has not signed. One of the initial reasons was he and his agent were waiting on Ronnie Brown to sign so they could see what kind of contract they could get. From what I've read now, they are wanting the same kind of cash the #4 pick got last year (Phillip Rivers). That number is skewed because of the fact that they play 2 different positions. I am a Longhorn fan, but Benson is starting to tick me off with the holdout. He needs to get in camp and start playing. The longer he waits, the more reps Thomas Jones will get with the 1st team. It's just making things tougher on him.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
from what I read this morning, Benson is the only first round pick who has not signed. One of the initial reasons was he and his agent were waiting on Ronnie Brown to sign so they could see what kind of contract they could get. From what I've read now, they are wanting the same kind of cash the #4 pick got last year (Phillip Rivers). That number is skewed because of the fact that they play 2 different positions. I am a Longhorn fan, but Benson is starting to tick me off with the holdout. He needs to get in camp and start playing. The longer he waits, the more reps Thomas Jones will get with the 1st team. It's just making things tougher on him.

to make things worse for him, Benson is already number 2 behind jones, for the season opener

dstew60105

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

The 3rd is Richie Incognito from the Rams. Is agent is telling the Rams that his client will sit out the year and re-enter the draft. What a bonehead agent.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Muhast said:
Erasmus James for the vikes i believe. Unless he just recently signed in the last week

EJ played in last weekend's preseason game so I assume he's signed.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
isn't Incognito injured?

Nah. I hear he's been hanging around their Training Camp, but he's been incognito.

Bad joke, yes. But it had to be done.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Rack said:
Nah. I hear he's been hanging around their Training Camp, but he's been incognito.

Damn, Rack. I thought about it, but wasn't going to post it.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Rack said:

No it didn't.:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

Jerry does not seem to have a problem getting our picks signed.