Draft rd three opinion: Oregon boy

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
As every1 probably knows by now im really pulling to not take a wide receiver in the 1st two rounds. here is how i hope our day 1 goes.

RD 1: Manny Lawson/ Bobby Carpenter

RD 2: Taitusi Lutui

RD 3: Mike Hass

I think hass has what it takes to become a great 2nd reciever in the future. I think he will turn out kinda like Steve Smith (not speed wise) but every1 thinks he doesnt have the measurables to play in the league but he has amazing hands and runs probably the best routes in this class. how would every1 feel if this is how day 1 went? I would be a happy camper. even more so if we trade down take capenter then pick up another second or third and grab whitehurst as well.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
As every1 probably knows by now im.... .

No. I don't recognize your name. Are we suppose to know what you think by now?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
As every1 probably knows by now im really pulling to not take a wide receiver in the 1st two rounds. here is how i hope our day 1 goes.

RD 1: Manny Lawson/ Bobby Carpenter

RD 2: Taitusi Lutui

RD 3: Mike Hass

I think hass has what it takes to become a great 2nd reciever in the future. I think he will turn out kinda like Steve Smith (not speed wise) but every1 thinks he doesnt have the measurables to play in the league but he has amazing hands and runs probably the best routes in this class. how would every1 feel if this is how day 1 went? I would be a happy camper. even more so if we trade down take capenter then pick up another second or third and grab whitehurst as well.

Wouldn't mind that at all. Although it needs to be Bobby Carpenter/Manny Lawson. :D

And if we picked up an extra 2nd/3rd I'd and took a QB with that pick, I'd rather it be Kellen Clemens (or is it Kelly?). He doesn't have phenomenal arm strength (although good enough) but he's more efficient and doesn't throw a lot of ints.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
cobra said:
No. I don't recognize your name. Are we suppose to know what you think by now?

Was kinda joking man. im just the one who starts half the "Get mike Hass" threads. i know someone out there will start getting tired of them lol