Draft Season: Get Ready to Hear [.]

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Prepare for all the greatest hits:
  1. "....he won't make it to Round #"
  2. "...it's all a smokescreen"
  3. Classic Bryan Broaduss double-speak...
Broaduss: "I think he's one of the better safeties in the draft."
Bruglar: "He's the #1 safety on my board."
Broaduss: "That's what I'm saying; he's the best safety in the draft!"

[Add yours]

The Realist

Reaction score
Broaddus: “Give me your top tight ends that will be available at the bottom of the 2nd round.”

Broaddus: “What about though.....do you think that maybe this tight end group with the depth that we see......do you think this thing could run a little bit and you might be able to still a guy down there in the 3rd round....kinda like we saw with the depth when we took Chido down there in 2 and came back around and still got Lewis in the 3rd? You’re sitting here telling me you like what you saw from Jarwin and Schultz how they came on toward the end of the year. I’m just saying....maybe you don’t need to go TE there in the 2nd round. Maybe that’s a place you can get a defensive tackle in this draft......no but I’m just sayin’.....that’s what we do here on The Draft Show.....investigate and educate.”

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Broaddus: “Give me your top tight ends that will be available at the bottom of the 2nd round.”

Broaddus: “What about though.....do you think that maybe this tight end group with the depth that we see......do you think this thing could run a little bit and you might be able to still a guy down there in the 3rd round....kinda like we saw with the depth when we took Chido down there in 2 and came back around and still got Lewis in the 3rd? You’re sitting here telling me you like what you saw from Jarwin and Schultz how they came on toward the end of the year. I’m just saying....maybe you don’t need to go TE there in the 2nd round. Maybe that’s a place you can get a defensive tackle in this draft......no but I’m just sayin’.....that’s what we do here on The Draft Show.....investigate and educate.”

Loool.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Post of the year candidate

Is it bad that its gotten to the point you can actually understand it now lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Prepare for all the greatest hits:
  1. "....he won't make it to Round #"
  2. "...it's all a smokescreen"
  3. Classic Bryan Broaduss double-speak...
Broaduss: "I think he's one of the better safeties in the draft."
Bruglar: "He's the #1 safety on my board."
Broaduss: "That's what I'm saying; he's the best safety in the draft!"

[Add yours]
He is a 'Bama DB......pass

Hardline

Reaction score

Broaddus is that you?