Draft Ticket Question

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
I'm interested in going to the NFL draft this year. Does anyone know how to go about purchasing tickets? I heard you had to wait on line the night before but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Any help and suggestions would be great.

Eddie

Reaction score
Free tickets to the 2004 NFL Draft will be made available to fans on a first-come, first-serve basis on Saturday, April 24. The tickets will be distributed at the Madison Square Garden box office beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday. Tickets also will be available on Sunday beginning at 9:00 a.m.. One ticket will be distributed per person. Tickets for the lower 200 level will be assigned seats. The higher 300 level will be general admission. All packages will be checked. Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday and 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. The Theater at Madison Square Garden seats 4,000 fans for the draft.

Eddie

Reaction score
Oops, I'm two years behind. Sorry. Lemme check my sources again. ha ha

Eddie

Reaction score
For the first time, Radio City Music Hall will host the event, which has been held in New York City since 1965. As always, tickets are free to the public, but distribution details are still unknown. In past years, tickets were made available on a first-come first-serve basis at the box office ticket window only. (Details will be posted as they are made available.)

tati

Reaction score
The draft is being held at Radio City Music Hall, Not Madison Square Garden.

Eddie

Reaction score
tati said:
The draft is being held at Radio City Music Hall, Not Madison Square Garden.

You're brilliant ... :bang2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
FYI...I have a broker who is supplying me tickets. I'll be going with that loveable big guy, Hos. :eek:

If anyone needs some help, send me a PM and I'll give ya his phone number once I clear it with him...the broker that is, not Hos. :D