Draft

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
I think it is obvious to everyone that Dallas is in a position to win now. So what do we do with our 2 firsts? Are there 2 players late in the draft that can help out now? What positions do we need most and? Well lets break it down...
1. Jerry has stated that there is no WR's worthy of the first this year.
2. Jerry has stated several times that he wants to add some "WOW" to the offense.
3. We only have 1 RB.
4. We now have Pacman Jones.

So our top 3 needs are WR, HB and CB, With Pacman now a Cowboy we can narrow it down to WR and HB but with Jerry openly admitting that the talent just isn't there at WR we can narrow it down to HB in the 1st. But what do we do with the 28th? Could we package our 1st's to move up? I think this has become more likely with the trade for Pacman a done deal. There has been trade for the 3rd overall pick. Dallas Has traded both 1st round picks and Akin Ayodele to select Darren McFadden.
Atlanta would get a proven player along with 2 first round picks. That would put them on the clock 5 times on the first day of the draft. And this is how I see Atlanta's draft going durring the first 3 rounds.

#22: Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College
#28: Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
#34: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
#37: Trevor Laws, DT, Notre Dame
#48: Early Doucet, WR, LSU
#68: Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan