draft's biggest reach

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
My favorite Chris Johnson clip was the one that Mayock showed where he got a draw play and had an absolutely enormous running lane right down the middle and he still bounced it outside.

DFWJC

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2054965 said:
My favorite Chris Johnson clip was the one that Mayock showed where he got a draw play and had an absolutely enormous running lane right down the middle and he still bounced it outside.

That was a big hole. Moyack has used that same clip over and over for two months now. He fails to mention that Johnson broke that run because he had two options and took the one that most slower backs would not dare to do. B Sanders and T Dorsett did that many times in their careers. So he passed up 15 yards for 50.

You DID notice how high Marshall Faulk was on him if you saw Moyock...who also likes him too.

Anyway, Moyock had CJ rated on one running back slot lower than where he was picked.

I tivoed both NFLNet and ESPN...ESPN showed CJ busting two up the middle runs.

Ideally, he would have gone mid-round 2, but Tenn wanted Felix or him to compliment LenDale White...and Dallas got Felix.

ejthedj

Reaction score
What about Mayo!?

NE needs a CB... Bellicheck got too cute. He took Burnett (athletic LB with injury problems from Tenn) at pick 10! With McKelvin, DRC, etc on the board!