Drama in Dallas !!!!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Here we go the vultures wasted no time...( BSPN ) according to NFL live the spin DR's are starting the bloodshed.....just ripping T.O
let the games begin...........................

As I flipped the channels from barney for the kids to nfl live of course ..the lead story is a Cowboy one. So I had to watch instead of knowing better and change the bloddy channel...............These guys are just sickening....

Boysboy

Reaction score
ilovejerry;2296558 said:
Here we go the vultures wasted no time...( BSPN ) according to NFL live the spin DR's are starting the bloodshed.....just ripping T.O
let the games begin...........................

LOL - just a week ago, they were calling him a GREAT team player.

Don't sweat it-by next week after we destroy Cincy, they'll be back on our bandwagon.:cool:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Its funny.

They had a whole owens is ruining the dallas locker room piece all ready to go.

When do you think they made that? July? August!!!

bring it on. I dont think owens has any problems with his teammates here. I dont like his whining, I hate it actually but I dont fear him getting upset here.

I hope the espn crew tonight says we are the worst team in the league.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't understand this obsession with what he said. He's said things like this before when we've lost. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time when we lose again. It's just part of the TO package and I doubt anything is going to come from it.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2296577 said:
I don't understand this obsession with what he said. He's said things like this before when we've lost. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time when we lose again. It's just part of the TO package and I doubt anything is going to come from it.

Im just sick of it.... Why is the media there all the time ...what do they want from these guys build us up and tear us down...... He shouldn't talk to them ...Doesn't he know that just use him...I'm sure they do.man its really annoying....well not as half as annoying as my phone blowing up every 5 minutes to hear from relatives and people who love to hate the Cowboys........what a bad Monday....I hate these division loss's

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Exactly...the media gets in such a frenzy to prove a point. Who really cares about what he said after a loss? Players are human with emotions just like the rest of us.

It isn't like we haven't lost before.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2296667 said:
Exactly...the media gets in such a frenzy to prove a point. Who really cares about what he said after a loss? Players are human with emotions just like the rest of us.

It isn't like we haven't lost before.

This could be a blessing...I hope the media just turns on us now...and leaves us only for awhile......The skins always win and lose with no class against us...These fools aren't looking to the future....we still play them in that toilet of a stadium.....revenge is much sweeter when it's served cold

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theebs;2296570 said:
Its funny.

They had a whole owens is ruining the dallas locker room piece all ready to go.

When do you think they made that? July? August!!!

bring it on. I dont think owens has any problems with his teammates here. I dont like his whining, I hate it actually but I dont fear him getting upset here.

I hope the espn crew tonight says we are the worst team in the league.

When he was first signed :laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Anyone who's ever played sports will know that if you are any type of competitor, you will blow up after a game and say things that you don't mean, etc.

The media won't hear half the things said in the locker room, I'm sure plenty of things are said in there that if brought to the media, half the fans would turn on half the players.

Let the man vent, let the coaches vent, Jimmy Johnson used to throw hissy fits, it's natural, just let it take it's course and move on, just like we're allowed to vent.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Clove;2296702 said:
Anyone who's ever played sports will know that if you are any type of competitor, you will blow up after a game and say things that you don't mean, etc.

The media won't hear half the things said in the locker room, I'm sure plenty of things are said in there that if brought to the media, half the fans would turn on half the players.

Let the man vent, let the coaches vent, Jimmy Johnson used to throw hissy fits, it's natural, just let it take it's course and move on, just like we're allowed to vent.

So did Parcells-I find it funny how the media rags on TO for being selfish and immature. Parcells was FAR worse-in his PC's, it was only about HIM. But en yet, he continued to get a free pas.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Extreme;2296728 said:
Damn, I'd figure with all the people here, you'd be out of room by now :D
This board's been around for 4 years now, why join now? No prob, I have class and I won't join extremeidiots when we get back atcha later on this year.

alancdc

Reaction score

I think my problem with it is that, in the past when he complained about not getting the ball in a loss, he really didn't get the ball. This game, if numbers are correct, they threw it his way 17 times? What is he complaning about? Seriusly, he got it thrown to him 17 out of 48 times or something like that? It just doesn't seem waranted in this particular game.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Clove;2296740 said:
This board's been around for 4 years now, why join now? No prob, I have class and I won't join extremeidiots when we get back atcha later on this year.
November 16, 2008, to be exact on Sunday Night Football.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2296705 said:
So did Parcells-I find it funny how the media rags on TO for being selfish and immature. Parcells was FAR worse-in his PC's, it was only about HIM. But en yet, he continued to get a free pas.

Parcells made the press look stupid. owens just makes himself look stupid.
owens = easy mark.

ringmaster

Reaction score
alancdc;2296853 said:
I think my problem with it is that, in the past when he complained about not getting the ball in a loss, he really didn't get the ball. This game, if numbers are correct, they threw it his way 17 times? What is he complaning about? Seriusly, he got it thrown to him 17 out of 48 times or something like that? It just doesn't seem waranted in this particular game.
If you think about it most of Romo's interceptions, are when he force passes to T.O., or Witten when they're doubled or triple covered.

He had 17 passes come his way and he shouldn't complain about but that's T.O. for you but to use a quote from Romo "If you find a WR, whose is not competitive then he isn't very good" Owens is every bit of the word competitive and I really don't have a problem with what he said at the post game conference.

I've lost all respect for ESPN, and the sports media in general how they twist around someone's comments just for their own masturbative satisfaction is tabloid journalism at it's best.

I will just watch the games, from now on and skip all of the football preview shows regardless if the Cowboys win or lose.

It's good that we lost as a poster said because it takes alot of pressure off of the team it's time to move on and get ready for the Bengals, and I don't care if they are 0-4, they can be a very dangerous team when they're desperate for a win.

The Commanders, won their SB, yesterday and with they way they played they should've score up to 30 points in this game they outmanned Dallas, in time of posession, the running game, the big plays from Moss, it's funny how Dallas always have a problem with a WR who last name is Moss, and defensively the took away the big play.

I really hope they come with that same game plan defensively they had yesterday on November 16, for their sake I hope they don't.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
They made fun of TO when he cried after the playoff loss, now they make fun of him when he is upset after a loss but not crying.

He can't win.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Clove;2296702 said:

You're right, T.O. Just vents a little, I don't think the rest of the Team cares, but maybe they should show some emotion after a loss.