Drama in Dallas !!!!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2296563 said:
I'm not even watching :espn: this week.

Im not either, talking about over reacting to ONE lousy loss. No one expected us to go 16-0 did they?

Don Corleone

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2296982 said:
They made fun of TO when he cried after the playoff loss, now they make fun of him when he is upset after a loss but not crying.

He can't win.

This is the reason why I don't watch. I would rather serve my community by walking outside with my pooper scooper than waste my time watching ESPN.

Route 66

Reaction score
I went to a Wings place for lunch and they had ESPN on and I swear that during the blurb about Dallas and the Skins, they must have showed the interception replay at least 5 times in two minutes.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I still think answer to the question if he got enough touches ("no") was him answering not literally, like he was upset, but rather, as a guy that wants to do everything he can to help the team win. I'm sure he'd like to get 100% of the touches. It's confidence; he feels that the more he's involved the better chance he has to help the team win.

I see nothing wrong with him saying/thinking that. Good teams get the ball into the hands of their best players. ESPN needs to admit that Owens is one of our best players out there. He's a difference maker, he is a game changer.

The problem Sunday (IMO) was not with Owens. Everybody I've spoken to today at work says Washington's coverage was TIGHT. Romo's passes were off and Barber/Felix were under-used. I'm sure there were some passes that he felt, if thrown earlier/better, he could have done a lot with. That's CONFIDENCE, not arrogance. There is a big difference and the idiots at ESPN need to learn the difference.

They just look eager to put down Terrell Owens every chance they get. They 're turning legitimate sports reporting into tabloid trash.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what T.O. said after the game to get the media in an uproar?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Clove;2296702 said:
Anyone who's ever played sports will know that if you are any type of competitor, you will blow up after a game and say things that you don't mean, etc.

The media won't hear half the things said in the locker room, I'm sure plenty of things are said in there that if brought to the media, half the fans would turn on half the players.

Let the man vent, let the coaches vent, Jimmy Johnson used to throw hissy fits, it's natural, just let it take it's course and move on, just like we're allowed to vent.

Exactly.

I'd rather see guys get mad and vent...then to just say the old...oh well it's just one game.

Give me a pissed off guy any day.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Fletch;2297017 said:
Does anyone know exactly what T.O. said after the game to get the media in an uproar?

They would get into an uproar even if he did nothing but burp after the game.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Rowdy;2297006 said:
I went to a Wings place for lunch and they had ESPN on and I swear that during the blurb about Dallas and the Skins, they must have showed the interception replay at least 5 times in two minutes.
That's what really irks me most about BSPN, Farve, Manning, or Brady can throw 5 INTs, and they would say they were just trying to make plays for their teams but just came up short and nothing else would be said about it.

But Romo, can throw 1 INT, and it's the "Romo isn't as good as everyone thinks he is" that is why I won't be watching that trash network, unless Monday Night Football is on.

ringmaster

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2297009 said:
I still think answer to the question if he got enough touches ("no") was him answering not literally, like he was upset, but rather, as a guy that wants to do everything he can to help the team win. I'm sure he'd like to get 100% of the touches. It's confidence; he feels that the more he's involved the better chance he has to help the team win.

I see nothing wrong with him saying/thinking that. Good teams get the ball into the hands of their best players. ESPN needs to admit that Owens is one of our best players out there. He's a difference maker, he is a game changer.

The problem Sunday (IMO) was not with Owens. Everybody I've spoken to today at work says Washington's coverage was TIGHT. Romo's passes were off and Barber/Felix were under-used. I'm sure there were some passes that he felt, if thrown earlier/better, he could have done a lot with. That's CONFIDENCE, not arrogance. There is a big difference and the idiots at ESPN need to learn the difference.

They just look eager to put down Terrell Owens every chance they get. They 're turning legitimate sports reporting into tabloid trash.
Exactly.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Clove;2296702 said:
Anyone who's ever played sports will know that if you are any type of competitor, you will blow up after a game and say things that you don't mean, etc.

The media won't hear half the things said in the locker room, I'm sure plenty of things are said in there that if brought to the media, half the fans would turn on half the players.

Let the man vent, let the coaches vent, Jimmy Johnson used to throw hissy fits, it's natural, just let it take it's course and move on, just like we're allowed to vent.

Of course Clove, but what bothers me is that it never stops when its the Cowboys..Who crowned us this year? They did ..Cowboys best team in the NFL. This that and then one loss and boom. Then you have the idiot Commander fans here are you kidding me... Its the 4 th game of the season...

ilovejerry

Reaction score
alancdc;2296853 said:
I think my problem with it is that, in the past when he complained about not getting the ball in a loss, he really didn't get the ball. This game, if numbers are correct, they threw it his way 17 times? What is he complaning about? Seriusly, he got it thrown to him 17 out of 48 times or something like that? It just doesn't seem waranted in this particular game.

I guess he's just frustrated He dropped a few tough balls. there players were drapped all over him there could have been like 2-3 pass interference calls so I'm sure he's P-O

ilovejerry

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2296982 said:
They made fun of TO when he cried after the playoff loss, now they make fun of him when he is upset after a loss but not crying.

He can't win.

Yep your right.. The media loves him for sound bytes...and then the just hang him out to dry

ilovejerry

Reaction score
ringmaster;2297032 said:
That's what really irks me most about BSPN, Farve, Manning, or Brady can throw 5 INTs, and they would say they were just trying to make plays for their teams but just came up short and nothing else would be said about it.

But Romo, can throw 1 INT, and it's the "Romo isn't as good as everyone thinks he is" that is why I won't be watching that trash network, unless Monday Night Football is on.

Those guys are so loved its sick..there like untouchable...Do you realize Farve was throwing for scores late in the jets game yesterday..then to rub salt on the wound they went for 2 points. Mangenuis really took it to the Cardinals. It was sick, yet not a word was even mentioned

Mansta54

Reaction score
All the darma stuff is a complete JOKE. ESPN wants and needs viewers, we are a excellent way of getting them. Folks who like "Tabloid junk" will be all over it, football fans know the deal...

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Mansta54;2297193 said:
All the darma stuff is a complete JOKE. ESPN wants and needs viewers, we are a excellent way of getting them. Folks who like "Tabloid junk" will be all over it, football fans know the deal...

I hear ya...I should have stayed away I get sucked right in....... As big bill said "you been sucked" hahahahahahahahah

ringmaster

Reaction score
ilovejerry;2297178 said:
Those guys are so loved its sick..there like untouchable...Do you realize Farve was throwing for scores late in the jets game yesterday..then to rub salt on the wound they went for 2 points. Mangenuis really took it to the Cardinals. It was sick, yet not a word was even mentioned
Yeah I saw that I'm not watching that garbage ESPN anymore.

It's just sickening the way they create stories regarding players, and I'm not just talking about the Cowboys, but anyone they can create a story out of.