Dre's T.O. camp pics (reloaded)

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Hostile's post didn't work for everyone, so here they are again --

The boys coming off the field headed to the awards ceremony.
0612448dd90278fa5.jpg

The Playmaker
0612448dd912bca36.jpg

The boys assembled together.
0612448dd91995b14.jpg

TO and the trophies presented to the boys.
0612448dd91e92da6.jpg

TO & the Awards ceremony.
0612448dd9247d77c.jpg

Coaches giving out Awards.
0612448dd92a45e6b.jpg

TO joking with the boys.
0612448dd92f4ade1.jpg

BrownSugar's 15 year old son, Dre.
0612448dd93627d45.jpg

Dre.
0612448dd93cbaa1a.jpg

Organizers & coaches.
0612448dd942c739c.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Adam. We were scrambling trying to get the pics back up. :)

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
I think he may have gotten the computer fixed today...I'll check on it when I leave from work. He had a great time though!! He is so appreciative of you all sponsoring him, thanks so much!!

BTW, that last photo is of TO's mother...he said she gave them a great pep talk. He said on the first day of camp that Michael Irvin gave them a fiery speech about team work!!

Anyway, the highlight for me was seeing Michael!! Kim Etheridge attempted to get the photo w/Dre and TO but as soon as the awards ceremony was over, ESPN scooped him away for the Sunday conversation w/MI.

I will let Dre give the rest of the details later...

Thanks again to everyone that made this possible for him!! It was a great experience.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrownSugar said:
I think he may have gotten the computer fixed today...I'll check on it when I leave from work. He had a great time though!! He is so appreciative of you all sponsoring him, thanks so much!!

BTW, that last photo is of TO's mother...he said she gave them a great pep talk. He said on the first day of camp that Michael Irvin gave them a fiery speech about team work!!

Anyway, the highlight for me was seeing Michael!! Kim Etheridge attempted to get the photo w/Dre and TO but as soon as the awards ceremony was over, ESPN scooped him away for the Sunday conversation w/MI.

I will let Dre give the rest of the details later...

Thanks again to everyone that made this possible for him!! It was a great experience.
Glad he had a great time, BS. The other kids seemed to enjoy the learning experience behind the camp, tho they had different perspectives. Can't wait to hear Dre's perception of the camp.

BTW, u got a good looking kid, there.

Reaction score
Look like me when I was that age LOL! Handsome fella, I remember the 1st camp I went to here in North Carolina I met the late Reggie White what an experience he'll never forget this