Video: Drew Pearson getting the HOF notice video

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah, so terrible for a grown man to be showing emotions right? I mean he should have just "taken it like a man" right? Then he would have shown us how "strong" he was. SMH
Exactly, thanks for understanding....busta

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Getting a chance for immortality! Whoa, so that's what it meant to him!:thumbup:
That's a lot to see as the results of that HOF award. I'm ecstatic for DP! :flagwave:

It was such a long time in coming, that it must have been an eternity to him!!

Last edited:

Shane612

Reaction score
60s and 70s were tough times for NFL WRs.
They were harassed, and beat up, all the way down the field. Now, after 5 yards, you can't touch them.

Paradox

Reaction score

I love this guy. This speech is what immortalized him in my eyes because I only otherwise saw him in replays. He's got some balls to do this in Philly. I'm a little surprised they weren't hurling objects at him.

fredp22

Reaction score
Mr Clutch. If Staubach needed a play everyone knew he was going to 88. Great at going over the middle.
lot of heart. True Cowboy. Great Guy. Was long overdue.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Pearson should’ve gotten in the HOF years ago but it’s almost like the committee put him in this year just to make up for what they did to him last year. They screwed him over big-time last year and wanted to make amends.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I know it happened months ago. But It was so over due and just feel so good for the guy.

How cool would it have been if players from his era started walking into the room or all of the Cowboys HOFers started going into the room.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My personal all-time favorite cowboy. I had posters of this guy growing up in Dallas. Absurd that he's on the 70's all-decade team but not in the HOF all these years. If he played for the Steelers or Dolphins, he would have been in 30 years ago.