Drew Pearson Glad Cowboys Passed On Bill Belichick, 'Not The Solution'

Rayman70

Reaction score
Love Drew but sadly I think his advice is not so great
I think yeah the intensity was off ,he's right, but the issue was we were woefully overmatched. Meaning we are too small. Too thin in areas. We get run over. Bullied. I don't care how intense you are, you can't overcome a significant size issue.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Also we were out coached. DQ was bad. Mm wasn't awful,but didn't have answers.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Translation: Bill wouldn't let you peacock around the team. Maybe that's what this team needs though.

1942willys

Reaction score
Players won't police themselves without accountability. It's the number one thing that has to change around here. And that change won't happen until the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.
yep and it has to be financial pain

Staubacher

Reaction score
If I wanted to hear some hits from the '70s I'd break out my old K-Tel albums.

foofighters

Reaction score
How would he know what's best for the 2024 Cowboys, in his days coaching meant something, these days they're controlled by a owner who doesn't want to win
how would you know what's best for the 2024 Cowboys? Your thoughts?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How would he know what's best for the 2024 Cowboys, in his days coaching meant something
In 2024 coaching still matters. Jebus the Cowboys were outcoached so badly in the GB game is was ridiculous!!!

Every game the Cowboys lost this year they got outcoached. In a time when the ownership could afford the best coaches!

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Pearson.Landry Wasn't a Raw Raw Guy..Players Had To Police Themselves

More Here
Playoffs in a new season. Hire Drew Pearson to Coach and be the GM.

You win in the playoffs running the ball and stopping the run. That takes intensity. Since 1995 the Jonesboys have not done had playoff intensity or strategy. Haubaugh will give you a running game and stop the run on defense.

Last edited:

12+88=7

Reaction score
Belichick is just a name at this point. He's like all the free agents that all the fans clamor for, but are at the end of the road.