News: Drew Pearson selected to HOF as senior nominee

aria

Reaction score
There's nothing to be subjective about.

Pearson was either the #1 or #2 WR of the decade. Period.

The players that were 2nd team all decade Winfield and Carmichael were both voted ahead of Pearson and the aforementioned Stallworth who didn't make the team. That's what's not right. If you don't see it, ok.
So the HOF isn’t subjective? That’s news to me, you’re example above proves it is.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Steeler loving punks........... I can't believe those turds made Drew wait all this time.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Howley is a bigger snub than Pearson, unfortunately if he ever gets in he probably won’t be alive to see it.
Well like John Madden said. When the lights go out we’ll talk to each other. It’s never too late for the Hall of Fame

aria

Reaction score
Wouldn't have been any whining had they voted Drew in where he belongs a long time ago. Hope he gets in this time around because he deserves it.
Yea he does, as do several other players. That’s the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I had planned to attend this years inductions with Jimmy. Hopefully this pandemic will be over by next summer and I can attend with Jimmy, Drew and Cliff.

This is what’s great about the HOF. It’s never over until it’s over.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He’s just a finalist. I was wondering why I hadn’t heard anything.

Hopefully lone selection means he’s in. That’s a weird way of announcing it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He’s just a finalist. I was wondering why I hadn’t heard anything.

Hopefully lone selection means he’s in. That’s a weird way of announcing it.
I'm not certain he's the lone selection. I read that Tom Flores was also a nominee. FWIW.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wasn’t referring to Pearson, I was referring to the some of the fans who never stopped crying. I wish I had a pacifier to shove in their mouths. Patience!

We know what you meant. Why do you think everyone is so stupid?

What difference does it make if you insult the player or the fans. You think that absolves?

I truly do not understand why you think you are so high and mighty. You chastise fans that support their own team and think you are soOOoooO superior to them. What a ....never mind.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amigo, did you really mean to say Patience? Lynn Swann got in years ago. Pearson's talent was equal to Swann's in many respects. Both played against one another in the 70's! I'd say Patience is way misused here. If your comment is under Pearson, you probably meant Pearson.
He is a deranged lunatic. Have...patience...with him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not whining.

Every member of the 70's all decade team is in the HOF minus Pearson and the special teams players. That is not right. Pearson should have gone in before Stallworth.

Calling for one of our greatest players ever to be in the HOF...is "whining" to him.

Just wait till we call for Zeke's induction. The guy will have a ........