Drew Rosenhaus at it again

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am not suprised AT ALL that Jerry and Drew have a GREAT business relationship.

Notice how Drew keeps saying LEEEE T.O. when he says Lito :laugh2:

Drew & TO started all of this fair market value "stuff"...

Ask yourself... if it was you would you want a different agent?

I think not.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Rosenhaus seems like a slimey character but as far as agents go, is there one better?

He gets his clients money, plain and simple.

I didn't realize that Lito just signed an extension 2 years ago. I hope the Eagles don't budge at all. 2 years after a new deal and he already wants another one?

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Asante Samuel got more in guaranteed money than Litos whole contract is worth. No wonder he wants a new one. I dont care one way or another. Lito always seems to have big games against us, so disgruntled or traded is fine with me.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I hate agents like drew and Scott Boras. agents like these guys hurt the sport.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2173310 said:
Rosenhaus seems like a slimey character but as far as agents go, is there one better?

I didn't realize that Lito just signed an extension 2 years ago. I hope the Eagles don't budge at all. 2 years after a new deal and he already wants another one?

Yes,

Scott Boras

MagicMan

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2173310 said:

Personally, I don't like Rosenhaus and his tactics on getting his clients some money sometimes......but you are right, if I was a player, he would be one on my speed dial.

You gotta give him credit, he knows it is a cut throat business and players have a limited time to make money.....and he earns his cut. Of course it helps when he represents some of the most talented players in the league.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2173396 said:
You've obviously forgotten Drew's most famous line during the T.O. debacle when he was with Philthy.

I thought his famous line was "...next question..."?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2173396 said:
You've obviously forgotten Drew's most famous line during the T.O. debacle when he was with Philthy.
I thought it was 'next question' to be honest.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;2173386 said:

Yeah nothing like a guy doing his job the best he can and making himself and his clients the most money they possibly can in their chosen professions.

How dare them!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Rampage;2173386 said:

Nah, no they don't. Ownership allowing these guys to become who they are is hurting the sport. A man is only a man no matter what talent he has. His peers are the ones that make him bigger than life. In this case, it's the owners bowing down at his feet and letting him bully them around.

Several owners in baseball had a good idea. They were "not going to deal with Boras", but they caved in because other teams would and would take the players they not only wanted, but needed. In that case, greed by some owners (the ones that would deal with him when the others wanted to make a stand) did them in.

Blame falls on the owners. You can't blame the agents. They are only doing what the owners allow them to do.