Drew Stanton re-signed with AZ

vicjagger

Reaction score
Said on NFL Network interview that he is interested in reuniting w/ Scott Linehan in Dallas.

Any buyers?

Sydla

Reaction score
Said on NFL Network interview that he is interested in reuniting w/ Scott Linehan in Dallas.

Any buyers?

Few questions.

1) Is he cheap?
2) Will we have to negotiate with other teams for his services where we might have to pay a little bit more than we want?

That seems like a yes for #1 and a no for #2.

Perfect Cowboys FA acquisition.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I would rather just go with Kellen Moore than a guy who isn't going to help us win anyways.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Few questions.

1) Is he cheap?
2) Will we have to negotiate with other teams for his services where we might have to pay a little bit more than we want?

That seems like a yes for #1 and a no for #2.

Perfect Cowboys FA acquisition.

He was only stating places he was interested in due to familiarity w/ the coaches and system. He also mentioned Miami.

He did not imply that those teams are expressing interest in him.

After the interview Pat Kirwin suggested Jacksonville and Pittsburgh as good fits because his strength is down-field passing (Bruce Arians' Offense).

RS12

Reaction score
Im not sure I am but the FO might be. I am sure Linehans opinion will have a lot to do with it.

skinsscalper

Reaction score

Any buyers?

Not to nitpick, but I think you meant Sirius XM NFL Radio and not NFL Network (I heard the same segment driving home from work).

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Drew Stanton is better than any of our backup QB's. He won 9 games when Palmer was out, and he moved the ball and scored. It wasn't all the Arizona's D that was responsible for the victories. He won't be cheap so not a good fit for us at the moment just to sit on the bench behind Romo.

Junglist

Reaction score
Drew Stanton is better than any of our backup QB's. He won 9 games when Palmer was out, and he moved the ball and scored. It wasn't all the Arizona's D that was responsible for the victories. He won't be cheap so not a good fit for us at the moment just to sit on the bench behind Romo.

You're talking about AZ, who has a great offensive system. He wouldn't be able to do near as much in Garrett's terrible scheme.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Not to nitpick, but I think you meant Sirius XM NFL Radio and not NFL Network (I heard the same segment driving home from work).

You are correct. Consider my nit picked.

It was on "Moving the Chains", w/ Pat Kirwan & Jim Miller.