DT Adolphus Washington

tm1119

Reaction score
Just waived by Buffalo to sign Nate Orchard. 25 year old 3rd round pick out of a Ohio St with 21 starts in his 1st 2 years in the league for the Bills pretty good D. Nothing flashy but I think he’s an upgrade over some of the bodies we have at DT

kskboys

Reaction score
Just waived by Buffalo to sign Nate Orchard. 25 year old 3rd round pick out of a Ohio St with 21 starts in his 1st 2 years in the league for the Bills pretty good D. Nothing flashy but I think he’s an upgrade over some of the bodies we have at DT
We should've signed Orchard!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That was someone I wanted in the draft not long ago. I wonder what happened in Buffalo with him? He'd be a good pick up I think.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, since he got arrested for "solicitation", he'd at least fit right in on Jerry's bus!!!!!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nice call, TM!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, since he got arrested for "solicitation", he'd at least fit right in on Jerry's bus!!!!!!!

Warren Sapp arrested for solicitation.

A. Washington arrested for solicitation.

A.Washington = Warren Sapp...