DT Newton

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
What do we need to give up to move up to 34 and draft this guy. Would next years first and 73 get us there. If so I would do it

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trade up? No. Especially if it's a 1st rounder. There is no way the Cowboys would do that. Thank goodness.

The only trade up the Cowboys might make will be a few spots using a day 3 pick from next year because they have so many.

visionary

Reaction score
What do we need to give up to move up to 34 and draft this guy. Would next years first and 73 get us there. If so I would do it
Im a fan of Newton but no way you give your next years first unless youre trading up for your franchise QB. Esp in a year where disaster is likely to get us a high 1 next year and we are likely to need a QB

Absolutely not

Verdict

Reaction score
Aren’t DTs those things alcoholics get? Lets pass on people we drinking problems. We have enough problems here with the debacles.

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You do if the guy has a first round grade
Not at all. Because if a guy falls in the 2nd that means he was a fringe first rounder. You have no idea how next season will go. If Dak gets hurt....we go winless....we would have the 1st overall pick... or a top 5 pick. And you traded a top 5 pick for a fringe 1st rounder? Not the move.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Not at all. Because if a guy falls in the 2nd that means he was a fringe first rounder. You have no idea how next season will go. If Dak gets hurt....we go winless....we would have the 1st overall pick... or a top 5 pick. And you traded a top 5 pick for a fringe 1st rounder? Not the move.
You’re assuming worst case scenario. Your not a very happy person I take it

morasp

Reaction score
How's his foot? Will he be 100% by training camp? Last year Tyree Wilson had a foot injury and didn't play a snap for the Raiders.

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lol Dak gets hurt and we go winless

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Dallas plan in the second round seems to be select injured or off the field issue players, they really need to hit a home run in this round with their selection.....If Dallas selects T'Vandre Sweat in this second round, I WILL SNAP!!!!