Twitter: DT Trysten Hill suspended 2 games for punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Raiders player must have baited Hill by saying he was a horrible 2nd round pick :muttley:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Not really going to miss him. His absence won't have any bearing on the outcome of a game.

But it's still BS that cowboy players continue to get unequal treatment by the NFL. The whole Zeke think was a complete **** show. Guys have actually been PROVEN to do worse off the field and got much less of a suspension.

The problem is there is nothing Jerry and company can do about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Until you provide another example of a player getting TWO games for a punch, you have no leg to stand on for dismissing the claims of bias.

The NFL gave you a complete write up and explanation as to why it was 2 games. If you cant read I can summarize for you. Its makes total and complete sense.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Wait what? Didn't they say he wouldn't get suspended? Now he's suspended 2 games lol ffs the double standard by the NFL when it comes to Dallas is becoming ridiculous at this point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wait what? Didn't they say he wouldn't get suspended? Now he's suspended 2 games lol ffs the double standard by the NFL when it comes to Dallas is becoming ridiculous at this point.

Nope.........it was more than fair. He should have been suspended longer actually, got off easy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, one took place live on camera, where the kids sitting at home could clearly see it. The other took place after the game, in the background.

on CAMERA is WORSE.

I always get a kick out of the stuff you guys come up with. Such a good imagination.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what changed their minds? Last week I read the NFL would not be suspending Hill. smdh. wishy washy NFL!!! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.