DT Wilkins to Raiders

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It’s an over pay for sure but he’s a really good player. In free agency you over pay initially just the game

exciter

Reaction score
Yep, he and Crosby are going to be a problem.

The Raiders still have a ton of holes though.
Lol, look on the bright side… you can wish for him again in 2 seasons when he’s released because he was only worth about a 1/2 of that silly contract!

StarLord

Reaction score
At this rate, we would be able to afford JAGs to fill all the holes we have heh.. that said please don't restructure/resign Dak to can the can down the road.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Lol, look on the bright side… you can wish for him again in 2 seasons when he’s released because he was only worth about a 1/2 of that silly contract!
In 2 years, Wilikins would still be younger than Hankins is right now, and significantly better than Neville Gallimore, so sign me up

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Defensive tackles in free agency never live up to these deals. For whatever reason.
I'd say that Hargrave lived up to it last year. Sure, his numbers were down some from the previous year, but he helped San Fran reach the Super Bowl.

Kwyn

Reaction score
My bubble just burst. But is is my fault for ever thinking Jerry would go after a player like Wilkins.
That’s a ton of money. Would you have been on board with that deal?